Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 hour ago, soyu21b said:

liked/upvote, could I get a trial before buying it? thanks :)

Authed.

1 hour ago, Kali007 said:

Hey Im having trouble getting the script to work. It start good and gets the money from the bank but when it trys to buy it from the GE the items dont pop up. Im gussing its for members only? Becuease it gets stuck on buying the telepote tabs? please advise thank you!

In order to run the script in F2P you have to enable the F2P mode in the GUI settings.

1 hour ago, ursackk5677 said:

liked the post, may i bee greedy and ask for an trial to try it out?

Authed.

28 minutes ago, OSRSGoldMaker said:

Can I please get a trial version? Script looks promising.

Authed.

12 minutes ago, Zayneiac said:

have been using script on multiple accounts for a while, love it, however right now it keeps crashing on bank for some reason.

If it works on one account it should work on all accounts :).

By crashing do you mean that the script is stopping? If that's the case please check the console, it should print the reason. Most likely you don't meet the skill or quest requirements on that account.

19 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Roma, i apologize but i had issues with dreambot last night and wasnt able to try your script.  I resolved my issue with dreambot and would like to see if i could get a one hour trial to see it in action before purchasing. 

1 hour ago, Novus said:

Roma, i apologize but i had issues with dreambot last night and wasnt able to try your script.  I resolved my issue with dreambot and would like to see if i could get a one hour trial to see it in action before purchasing. 

No problem. Authed.

1 hour ago, soyu21b said:

thanks! it's working flawlessly, definitely going to be a buy for me.

Is there any recommended order in which quest should be completed in your opinion?

It really depends on what your goal is. There's an example in the first post (FAQ).

ok after testing it for 1h i got a perma ban..
    I only use private made scripts on my accounts all accounts are made from email creation to ban with the same ip
    I have never ever got a ban on any of my accounts never! until now i used it for 1h and i got an instant perma ban

i think jagex have got your script also and know the exact movements of the scripts
    as i was telling i only use private scripts on my account's and never got a ban. i run multiple accounts
    ofcorse losing the account is no big deal for me but i just wanna let you know

Edited by ruddydeloos
    underline