Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

On vampire slayer it keeps depositing all the items in the bank and getting them back out again.

Edited by jordyjordy

12 hours ago, jordyjordy said:

On vampire slayer it keeps depositing all the items in the bank and getting them back out again.

Banking is the same on all quests, the only difference is combat and non combat quest banking. On vampire slayer, what most likely is happening, it's trying to withdraw the required items but your cached setup has too many items in it. It can't fit everything in it's inventory and therefore it's depositing items. Try to clear your setup in your profile, remove unneeded items. Hope this makes sense :D.

7 hours ago, Ayeprestoo said:

waiting on free trial

Authed.

18 hours ago, Ayeprestoo said:

went to try the client of kourend and it just loggs me out instantly

I don't remember adding a logout option at all 😮, except for the failsafes. What does it say in the console?

15 hours ago, daedheldirpr said:

I upvoted may i get a trial please and thank you.

Authed.

2 hours ago, Roma said:

I don't remember adding a logout option at all 😮, except for the failsafes. What does it say in the console?

Authed.

Could i have an auth on this badboy?

57 minutes ago, framble said:

Could i have an auth on this badboy?

Authed.

56 minutes ago, jordyjordy said:

During a quest it did not withdraw runes, resulting in the quest script being stopped half way through a quest due to no runes....

also gets stuck here

788ef8c94d9862855fe2282c040ed4d2.png
    https://gyazo.com/788ef8c94d9862855fe2282c040ed4d2

You can ensure that it has loaded the right setup by checking the console or the GUI. It will skip banking if the quest has already been started.

Disable roofs or enable the roof solver, DreamBot isn't made to work with roofs.