Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

11 hours ago, datnewnew419 said:

I've encountered and issue where the notes from Aubouray are lost when going to talk to the Wizard in Wizard's tower. The  bot will just stand in the hallway without entering the room.

Hey, the script does not support death walking.

Just tried the free trial. Managed to get Waterfall quest completed after buying the required items.

For some reason its ''glitching' while trying to purchase the items from GE. For example it will search ''Rope'' but then does nothing else so im forced to end.

If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Thanks

5 hours ago, The Real MVP said:

Just tried the free trial. Managed to get Waterfall quest completed after buying the required items.

For some reason its ''glitching' while trying to purchase the items from GE. For example it will search ''Rope'' but then does nothing else so im forced to end.

If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Thanks

My guess is that either fresh start is disabled or the client is outdated. You can also try with the "DB GE" option.

• 2 weeks later...
    24 minutes ago, dutchminer said:

Doing priest in peril atm. Really needs a babysit. Doesn't eat lobsters, dies, keep spam clicking on items

Wait till the game and bot gets fixed. You'll experience issues with any script ATM.

This bot is just very bad and not updated. It rarely do any quest by itself. I need to babysit this bot because it stucks everywhere. Used this bot like 6 months ago and it was much better back than. Probably outdated script.

Hi im trying to start the waterfall quest, but it wont search the items needed for the quest on the GE. it says 5/8 i have all the runes food and stamina pots  a duelist ring, skills and games necklace but it wont find the last items. I have the client updated and the fresh start option is on so im confused as to why its not working. Maybe include a list of items needed for each quest or something? or maybe im doing something stupid? please help thank you :)

Edited by ayeitsseb