Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

during the trial had several bugs. first it went to ge with cash stack made no attempt to buy anything then logged. second attempt it bought what it needed and worked alright for a bit but it prince ali rescue is bugged, it looks endlessly for osman at the jail when the key imprint is made. then when i stopped the script to finish manually it would not release control of inputs. it kept walking around clicking things and changing the camera all over. had to restart client to fix.

6 hours ago, metalloy said:

during the trial had several bugs. first it went to ge with cash stack made no attempt to buy anything then logged. second attempt it bought what it needed and worked alright for a bit but it prince ali rescue is bugged, it looks endlessly for osman at the jail when the key imprint is made. then when i stopped the script to finish manually it would not release control of inputs. it kept walking around clicking things and changing the camera all over. had to restart client to fix.

Hey, I guess it stopped because you ran out of coins (didn't have enough to buy the required items). It will print the reason in the console every time it stops. As for the second thing, my guess would be not having fresh start on or client being updated has caused that as it was looking for objects that don't exist by the looks of it. Or some odd client related issue that I don't know of, since you couldn't release inputs. Let me know when you figure the settings out and I can give you another trial if you wish.

I have used both this quester and the one on the rival site, and I have to say, this one is my favorite. I started out using the other one for many quests and it would take a significant amount of time to do any of them. This one is quick and efficient. I do wish it had some of the quests the other one does, but I just fill in the blanks with the other one when I need a certain quest done. I am having problems with Shadow of the storm. I start it up and it says "Fighting Boss" I had previously started it, but I thought this bot would be able to pick up where I started with that one. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the case.

4 hours ago, primetime21 said:

hey i can't try the trail it's said that have already used it, and i haven't

Hey, you should contact the staff to get this resolved, seeing as your account is new.

35 minutes ago, KyleC1717 said:

I have used both this quester and the one on the rival site, and I have to say, this one is my favorite. I started out using the other one for many quests and it would take a significant amount of time to do any of them. This one is quick and efficient. I do wish it had some of the quests the other one does, but I just fill in the blanks with the other one when I need a certain quest done. I am having problems with Shadow of the storm. I start it up and it says "Fighting Boss" I had previously started it, but I thought this bot would be able to pick up where I started with that one. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be the case.

It depends on the quest, as for SOTS, I think you'll have to return to the instance (or maybe basement) in order for it to pick up. It isn't really made to continue quests that have been started before.

I can't seem to get this to work? am i missing something..

1d419f7ca892de854045625129c7156c.png

It was working fine, it bought everything, then it started the quest, then it got to a dialogue and just stopped, the tasks says its traversing to ( cat area) but it just stands still?

11 hours ago, carr1514 said:

I can't seem to get this to work? am i missing something..

1d419f7ca892de854045625129c7156c.png

It was working fine, it bought everything, then it started the quest, then it got to a dialogue and just stopped, the tasks says its traversing to ( cat area) but it just stands still?

That part is using DreamBot's walker and it's in Varrock, so I'd guess updating the client/enabling fresh start will fix it for you.

6 hours ago, MikeJones13 said:

So when you die during a quest it stops?

It will try to continue with the quest, there's a timeout failsafe that you can enable, if it doesn't switch the task for X minutes it'll stop.

Hello, this is an awesome script, one thing needs to fixed though, when the bot buys multiple items from GE it tries to use those items while they are still in note... Need to make it extract item from the note by putting it in the bank and taking out. Everything else is great :)

Edited by Ayamoto

2 hours ago, Ayamoto said:

Hello, this is an awesome script, one thing needs to fixed though, when the bot buys multiple items from GE it tries to use those items while they are still in note... Need to make it extract item from the note by putting it in the bank and taking out. Everything else is great :)

Hey, I'll check the logic tomorrow and will also try to recreate it as I'm busy today. But there is a check for noted items when banking. What I'm thinking however is that it's grabbing noted items from the inventory setup (if you've saved some, or started the script with noted items). Or another thing that comes to mind is if the "note" option in bank was selected, not sure if there's a check for that. Could you please verify this, would save me some time :). If not that's also ok, I'll try to recreate it on my end once I have time.

Thanks for the feedback!