Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

19 minutes ago, Judor said:

I cant say with certainty, but I believe the bot opted to drink the mind bomb instead of using it on the door. haha

EDIT:

I had gone back to the mine to investigate what had gone wrong and the only ingredient that had not been used on the door was the mind bomb. 

I since continued on with the quest manually and got all the way to Elvarg before he blasted my toon. Would the bot be able to pick up where I left off? 

I have the 3 Planks of wood and 99 Steel nails to repair the boat again for the trip back to Crandor.

Lol, that's actually the first thing I thought about when you mentioned that door. I'm afraid that it won't find it's path, however if you start it within the dungeon with gear and supplies it should be able to pick up.

1 minute ago, ashleyhulme said:

says iv already had a trial on this but i have not lol weird would love to try it

I've tried to auth you manually but it says that your username cannot be found. You should contact the staff. I'm unable to help, sorry.

Just a heads up, it gets stuck in the Big Chompy Hunting quest. It unlocks the chest for the bellows, but doesn't actually take it out. Then it keeps trying over and over.

5 hours ago, zoar said:

Just a heads up, it gets stuck in the Big Chompy Hunting quest. It unlocks the chest for the bellows, but doesn't actually take it out. Then it keeps trying over and over.

Oh, sounds like the chest search option has been changed. Do you by any chance remember what it is called now?

I seem to be having trouble buying items on GE, it types in the item name and never clicks on it.  

Edited by Zach M

3 hours ago, Zach M said:

I seem to be having trouble buying items on GE, it types in the item name and never clicks on it.  

I'll test it a bit later today, use DB's GE API if there's an issue with my GE until I can update it. But it does sound like it's an issue on your end, because I haven't received any bug reports until now and the game hasn't been updated in 5 days. Perhaps FS is disabled?

Edited by Roma