Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

2 hours ago, dudu8 said:

I restarted client, now works fine. very very very good bot. worth each single cent.

Thanks for the comment!

3 hours ago, beansmode said:

Just upvoted :D looking for the trial to test

2 hours ago, SpecDre said:

Just upvoted looking for the trial to test 😛

Authed.

23 hours ago, Roma said:

Hey, if there's an issue with the transaction please contact the DB staff.

Please enable fresh start in the client settings and restart your client. Also make sure you run the launcher, not client.jar

Fresh start is enabled. How do I know im using launcher instead of client?

So, it's a well constructed script, clearly has had a lot of success.

However, I have not been lucky enough to share in this success, as every account I use with this script (and no other scripts are used) are always banned. I did this on around 15 accounts and all were banned after botting Knights sword and Dwarf cannon.

I use residential proxies, tutorial island done manually by myself, accounts rested for 7 days, hand trained in various skills & all accounts are verified. The accounts are not botted apart from the two quests aforementioned. Then I log out, log back in a day later and they're banned. Accounts were botted using this script for around 20-30 mins total.

I'd request a refund as clearly this script is not working for my needs, and I've wasted $20 as I'll probably never end up using it again. But I can't, as bans are not a valid reason. I would still like a refund if this is a possibility.

Note: This is just my experience with this script, and I'm offering constructive criticism only, as this is clearly a great script, but not for my needs.

Edited by Xtra

10 hours ago, Sampearce94 said:

upvoted, trial please?

Authed.

8 hours ago, max pks said:

Fresh start is enabled. How do I know im using launcher instead of client?

The launcher checks for updates downloads client.jar into your DreamBot folder then runs it. You can download it from DreamBot's website.

6 hours ago, Xtra said:

So, it's a well constructed script, clearly has had a lot of success.

However, I have not been lucky enough to share in this success, as every account I use with this script (and no other scripts are used) are always banned. I did this on around 15 accounts and all were banned after botting Knights sword and Dwarf cannon.

I use residential proxies, tutorial island done manually by myself, accounts rested for 7 days, hand trained in various skills & all accounts are verified. The accounts are not botted apart from the two quests aforementioned. Then I log out, log back in a day later and they're banned. Accounts were botted using this script for around 20-30 mins total.

I'd request a refund as clearly this script is not working for my needs, and I've wasted $20 as I'll probably never end up using it again. But I can't, as bans are not a valid reason. I would still like a refund if this is a possibility.

Note: This is just my experience with this script, and I'm offering constructive criticism only, as this is clearly a great script, but not for my needs.

While I want to help people succeed, I don't want to impact my own ban rates. I tested the vast majority of the quests this month on 2 accounts and both are still active. Also I should probably mention that I'm running all of my bots on datacenter IPs using the same old 2016 methods I found on my own. Our job here on DreamBot is to provide scripts, not to teach people how to bot. Nowadays it takes additional research to bot efficiently and even then you'll run into bans in the long run. Botting certain things is tricky, everybody starts off by questing accounts. There are people that have been using this script for almost 3 years now. Please don't misunderstand me, dealing with bans is frustrating, especially if you're new to botting. I'm just trying to point you into the right direction. Information on refunds can be found here, DreamBot does not approve ban related refunds.

2 hours ago, koji said:

Upvoted 😆

Authed.