Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

13 hours ago, ruskipuski said:

Hey man, may I get a trial of this please?

Authed.

10 hours ago, Scullboy46 said:

Very nice script, i have done a few quests now flawlessly.

1 issue i have found is with animal magnetism, after buying everything from GE it then keeps taking stuff out of bank then putting back in bank ect.

i restarted the script a few times and eventually it worked, it was getting 3 stamina pots out instead of 2 witch was filling up the inventory and the script obliviously did not like it.

Glad that you like the script. I'll work on banking improvements, it was doing that because the quest has a large list of required items and I think different stamina doses "confused" the bot lol.

7 hours ago, jbanx23 said:

eagles peak just doesn't work anymore... fucks up on 20 different things 1 acc teleported me into the desert? one jus sat idle the other when it teleported to varrock it ran to g.e instead of doing quest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've been testing quests last week, haven't got to test eagles peak yet, people have reported a bug with the cutscene (final part of the quest). Your issue however is different. Something is wrong with your client, since the bot fails to get information from the game, by the sounds of it. I'd guess that it's outdated. Run the launcher.

5 hours ago, pepeclap said:

Hi can i try this script out? looks advanced af lol thanks.

Authed.

1 hour ago, zkHarris said:

Defo interested in purchasing, may i get a trial first? 

Thanks

Authed.

1 hour ago, 3423423423423 said:

i have liked, can i have a trial :)

One message is enough, please don't spam the topic. Authed.

27 minutes ago, gekkewappie12 said:

Do you have an order in which the quests are the easiest/fastest to be completed?

Don't have a list but you should do Imp catcher -> witch's house -> most of the quests. Except for dragon slayer, tourist trap and quest with skill requirements.

Just now, Brain Less said:

Great script! I've ran most of the quests twice now and had only a few hiccups.

Thanks for the comment!

5 hours ago, gekkewappie12 said:

The skill requirements noted are the only skills you need in order to automaticly run all 47 quests?

Yes, except for the combat requirements. You still have to queue them in the proper order though since some quests have sub quest reqs.

5 hours ago, swartzcalle said:

thanks, i have upvoted your post- would it be possible to have a 24 hour free trial please?

Authed.