Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

13 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

DreamBot is unable to properly calculate the drain model since it's so small. I've made it interact with the tile and removed the camera rotation, will add it back in the next release thanks.

No problem, the script is great and that's not that big of a deal, I just had to rotate the camera. I just thought you should know. Once I sell some gp I plan on buying it, it's been an amazing script so far, the only problems I've had are small things like that for the most part.

Script was a lifesaver, 8/11 of my accounts got banned last night so the trial has been way more useful than I thought it would be during the 24 hours.

Edited by Cystic

9 hours ago, mayor said:

I want to try it ..

Authed.

3 hours ago, Thrax said:

Upvoted, could I have a trail :) ?

Authed.

this looks frickin dope, is it possible to get a free trial? i'd be very interested in purchasing the product after testing it before i send my high level accounts through it!

5 hours ago, ishootbullet said:

this looks frickin dope, is it possible to get a free trial? i'd be very interested in purchasing the product after testing it before i send my high level accounts through it!

Authed.

On 6/2/2019 at 4:15 PM, Roma said:

Only if I release part 2. But I don't think that'll ever happen, it's really hard to maintain and write questers. Tons of false bug reports/user errors and I can only test quests 1 time/acc. 1 quest is pretty much 1 script.

So the big goal before creating Questbot v2 is to first create a system that generates relevant reports with as little user input as possible.

Delivery can be as simple as a visible GUI button saying "PRESS ME IF YOU'RE STUCK RIGHT NOW" that saves all parameters you need in a file. This might need custom verbose debug to gather everything you need, but that doesn't seem impossible to create. Then copy-paste a reminder to every user with an issue to upload that file.

Or, depending on security measures by Dreambot, automatically upload your custom debug when script critically fails to perform tasks. This could give you oversight of the issues before people even start to complain.

As long as bug report template can be freestyled by users, it will be time consuming and difficult to upkeep the script.

Once it's solved, I think you'll have more time to script interesting and fun new quests, and watch your baby grow.

3 hours ago, eFuzR said:

I have upvoted may i have a trial please :)

Authed.

2 hours ago, causation said:

So the big goal before creating Questbot v2 is to first create a system that generates relevant reports with as little user input as possible.

Delivery can be as simple as a visible GUI button saying "PRESS ME IF YOU'RE STUCK RIGHT NOW" that saves all parameters you need in a file. This might need custom verbose debug to gather everything you need, but that doesn't seem impossible to create. Then copy-paste a reminder to every user with an issue to upload that file.

Or, depending on security measures by Dreambot, automatically upload your custom debug when script critically fails to perform tasks. This could give you oversight of the issues before people even start to complain.

As long as bug report template can be freestyled by users, it will be time consuming and difficult to upkeep the script.

Once it's solved, I think you'll have more time to script interesting and fun new quests, and watch your baby grow.

Very nice idea, thanks. 

2 hours ago, Miicky said:

Upvoted!
    Hey Roma, is this still in date my man? :)
    If so could i grab a 24hr trial? :D

Authed.