Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Having a fair number of issues. Unsure if it might be a client issue. Stuff like clicking on a key then a door (or anything similar) just does not seem to be working at all. 

2 hours ago, hehegurl said:

Having a fair number of issues. Unsure if it might be a client issue. Stuff like clicking on a key then a door (or anything similar) just does not seem to be working at all. 

Yeah it's a client issue that the staff is aware of. We will have to wait for an update.

5 minutes ago, doom23 said:

Whenever I try to do big chompy bird hunting it just stops...

You don't have the required skill lvls. It's going to print the reqs in the console. But I wouldn't run any quests atm since most check for selected item and the client is still broken.

1 hour ago, Roma said:

You don't have the required skill lvls. It's going to print the reqs in the console. But I wouldn't run any quests atm since most check for selected item and the client is still broken.

Ive completed 50 quest points alone so far today... Its just this one. I also have the skill reqs

2 hours ago, doom23 said:

Ive completed 50 quest points alone so far today... Its just this one. I also have the skill reqs

Well if skill requirements aren't the reason it's stopping what is it printing in the console?

Edited by Roma

i have just bought this and nohting works, it takes you to the GE and then uses all your bloody money to buy stuff, it have spent almost 100k on shit it spends like 11k for something which is like 112gp this is stupid so someone tell me what im doing wrong

1 hour ago, InTenseG0D said:

i have just bought this and nohting works, it takes you to the GE and then uses all your bloody money to buy stuff, it have spent almost 100k on shit it spends like 11k for something which is like 112gp this is stupid so someone tell me what im doing wrong

Any script that has to check for selected item name won't work until the developers fix the method. It's an issue within the client caused by the recent OSRS update. The staff is aware of the issue so it's a matter of time till the client gets updated.

Edit: ^ nvm item selection is fixed now. Update the client. :)

Other than that as long as fresh start is enabled (and client has been restarted and updated) all the quests will work.

If you want to complete all the supported 46 quests you'll need like 200-300k GP. It's a quester, it's not a script that is going to idle in the GE for hours before starting a quest. Actually if you check the previous posts, people are usually asking me to increase prices for items that aren't buying instantly. Teleports cost the most (~70% of the total cost), you can skip them but relying on DreamBot's web isn't a good idea, especially if the bot has to walk from GE to CW or something. Yes there are certain items (like 3-4 items that the bot will buy for 10~12k), I had to increase the price since these items aren't being traded often. Sometimes it'll manage to buy them cheaper if people are selling sometimes not.

Edited by Roma