Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

2 hours ago, MissNikita said:

Upvoted, and looking forward to give this a try. 😄

Authed.

22 minutes ago, zomerbriesje said:

Best script ever! Loved it 

Thanks for the feeedback!

So far, only noticed a few issues while babysitting.

- Waterfall quest at the end when it's offering runes to each pillar it got stuck for some reason on the third pillar.

- Tree Gnome Village it didn't follow elkoy through maze even though it unlocked the shortcut. Instead it manually ran through the maze. Also doesn't safespot boss.

@RomaAre you gonna look into these?

Also just tried using tutorial island, and it gets broken on every step even after manually fixing it and guiding it to the next step.

Edited by return zez
    Update

11 hours ago, return zez said:

So far, only noticed a few issues while babysitting.

- Waterfall quest at the end when it's offering runes to each pillar it got stuck for some reason on the third pillar.

- Tree Gnome Village it didn't follow elkoy through maze even though it unlocked the shortcut. Instead it manually ran through the maze. Also doesn't safespot boss.

@RomaAre you gonna look into these?

Also just tried using tutorial island, and it gets broken on every step even after manually fixing it and guiding it to the next step.

What do you exactly mean by saying that it got stuck? Was it idling? Did it select a rune? Did it throw any errors in the console?

Yes, TGV safe spots will be added but not anytime soon. I will work on safe spots, combat improvements and QoL once all the remaining quests are added.

The Elkoy interaction won't be added (the TGV shortcut). The framework in this script doesn't support such things. I don't really feel like hardcoding the dialogues just to save 30 seconds.

I'll test tutorial island.

Thanks.

Edit: Tested tutorial island and everything works as it should. I'm pretty sure that you're running into issues either because your client is outdated or fresh start isn't enabled. 

Edited by Roma

36 minutes ago, Roma said:

What do you exactly mean by saying that it got stuck? Was it idling? Did it select a rune? Did it throw any errors in the console?

Yes, TGV safe spots will be added but not anytime soon. I will work on safe spots, combat improvements and QoL once all the remaining quests are added.

The Elkoy interaction won't be added (the TGV shortcut). The framework in this script doesn't support such things. I don't really feel like hardcoding the dialogues just to save 30 seconds.

I'll test tutorial island.

Thanks.

Edit: Tested tutorial island and everything works as it should. I'm pretty sure that you're running into issues either because your client is outdated or fresh start isn't enabled. 

How would I update the client?

Also sorry I couldn't find client debug on this bot so I couldn't tell you for sure. But I remember it just getting stuck for some reason during waterfall.

Also I'll test out tutorial island again and see what happens. But for tutorial island at what part of it can I actually start up the bot? Like after picking the name? After getting the default zoom option from the npc aka the settings? At the fishing spot?

2 hours ago, return zez said:

How would I update the client?

Also sorry I couldn't find client debug on this bot so I couldn't tell you for sure. But I remember it just getting stuck for some reason during waterfall.

Also I'll test out tutorial island again and see what happens. But for tutorial island at what part of it can I actually start up the bot? Like after picking the name? After getting the default zoom option from the npc aka the settings? At the fishing spot?

In order to update the client run the launcher instead of client.jar.

Check the FAQ it'll navigate you through the client settings and tools.

You can start tutorial island after enabling fixed mode. DreamBot has a zoom solver so that shouldn't be a problem.

38 minutes ago, Roma said:

In order to update the client run the launcher instead of client.jar.

Check the FAQ it'll navigate you through the client settings and tools.

You can start tutorial island after enabling fixed mode. DreamBot has a zoom solver so that shouldn't be a problem.

Awesome I'll test all this exactly as you said later today! :) Also just ran another waterfall and it worked fine! :D

9 hours ago, moraheem said:

Upvoted, Can I have a trial? 

Authed.

8 hours ago, nytik said:

Would love a trial <3

Authed.

1 hour ago, OSGain said:

Upvoted and Liked! I would love a trial as well!

Authed.