Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

im glad that i had a trial, but some quest doest even work, animal magnetism is stuck at getting tokens at the start, repetedly speanding all the money by just buying all the supplies from GE bank it and then buying it again over and over. getting stuck in white wolf montain over and over aswell so i have to run back and take back all the stuffs due to it kills it self. cant really say that iam really happy with it but some more work with the bot and it will be AAA

Any possibility of adding in safe spotting for tree gnome village? The quest boss really hits hard. Just had a bot go through a whole inventory of food and die with the boss around 10 or so hp left. 

Here's an example of the safespot.

1 hour ago, konye1891 said:

im glad that i had a trial, but some quest doest even work, animal magnetism is stuck at getting tokens at the start, repetedly speanding all the money by just buying all the supplies from GE bank it and then buying it again over and over. getting stuck in white wolf montain over and over aswell so i have to run back and take back all the stuffs due to it kills it self. cant really say that iam really happy with it but some more work with the bot and it will be AAA

I can ensure you that all the older quests work well as long as the client is properly set up. If things break you'll instantly notice 1-2 pages of bug reports in this topic :P. You should enable fresh start and try again or manually remove the cache, check the instructions in the topic :).

36 minutes ago, justpixels said:

Any possibility of adding in safe spotting for tree gnome village? The quest boss really hits hard. Just had a bot go through a whole inventory of food and die with the boss around 10 or so hp left. 

Here's an example of the safespot.

Yeah I know about the safe spot in TGV. I didn't bother back then because of the default zoom, the camera angle could case issues. I will look into it once all the quests are added (4-5 quests left). 

1 hour ago, Roma said:

Yeah I know about the safe spot in TGV. I didn't bother back then because of the default zoom, the camera angle could case issues. I will look into it once all the quests are added (4-5 quests left). 

Awesome. I think revisiting dragon slayer and implementing the safespot would also be a good idea. Extended antifire, safespot in the stalagmite, and fire strike. With a safespot like that you can kill Elvarg on a very low level account with zero risk.

38 minutes ago, justpixels said:

Awesome. I think revisiting dragon slayer and implementing the safespot would also be a good idea. Extended antifire, safespot in the stalagmite, and fire strike. With a safespot like that you can kill Elvarg on a very low level account with zero risk.

Yeah I want to rework most combat quests, like lost city, currently it only supports the strike spells :D. Please let me know If you have more suggestions :).

Edited by Roma

21 minutes ago, Roma said:

Yeah I want to rework most combat quests, like lost city, currently it only supports the strike spells :D. Please let me know If you have more suggestions :).

Good to hear you're open to suggestions. Comparing your script to the other quest script on the market, which I've used quite extensively (different client), your logic is definitely better (stamina use, using teleports as a human would, etc). With a few changes like more safespots, I believe you would have the best quest script on the market undoubtedly.