Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Just now, Roma said:

Have you enabled "fresh start" and restarted the client? Maybe the client is unable to get information from the game due to cache issues? But there is really no way, I'll gladly look into it if you provide further information. But imagine with the amount of users that this script has there is no way that such bugs exist.

Please don't take me for a fool such as ''there is no way'' I wouldn't waste neither of our time if this didn't occur. and YES I have all these settings, and been using the script for a week with just a few bugs here and there but nothing major like this. I've sent the staff a message and will take this matter further, Will be in touch.

10 minutes ago, zoegod said:

Please don't take me for a fool such as ''there is no way'' I wouldn't waste neither of our time if this didn't occur. and YES I have all these settings, and been using the script for a week with just a few bugs here and there but nothing major like this. I've sent the staff a message and will take this matter further, Will be in touch.

I'm just trying to help. I take everybody serious and as said before I am willing to look into it but I need information to understand the situation. Could you at least let me know what quest you were running? What tasks did it finish last, when did it bank, where did it bank, where did it die?

2 minutes ago, Roma said:

I'm just trying to help. I take everybody serious and as said before I am willing to look into it but I need information to understand the situation. Could you at least let me know what quest you were running? What tasks did it finish last, when did it bank, where did it bank, where did it die?

Was out smoking while all this happened, that's why I'm so confused. Was doing ''The Grand Tree'' and when I came back from smoking I had died (idk how even) fighting the demon, then couple mins later when i was going to purchase back the lost items my cashstack was not in bank. Which brings me to this conclusion, obviously.

1 minute ago, zoegod said:

Was out smoking while all this happened, that's why I'm so confused. Was doing ''The Grand Tree'' and when I came back from smoking I had died (idk how even) fighting the demon, then couple mins later when i was going to purchase back the lost items my cashstack was not in bank. Which brings me to this conclusion, obviously.

Could you scroll through the console log and see if it has banked? 

@zoegod 

I've started the script with every possible option.

Started the grand tree (TGV) and had more coins than needed in all cases:

1. [GE on] without having any items in my bank.
    2. [GE off] had all the required items and recommended items in my inventory (so even the food and staminas).
    3. [GE on] but had all the items.
    4. Various other options without food etc

Every time the bot has banked the cash stack and only took 1k GP out of the bank. As said before there are checks to make sure that the inventory is properly set up. It won't start if it has noted items, too much cash and so on. You simply can't skip the banking task if the quest hasn't been started yet. Even if you have all the required and recommended items in your inventory it will still double check in the banking task.

Here are a few screens that show how it's depositing coins because of the GP limit set for every quest (10k for TGV):

Gumw2if.png

OiMdpji.png

As said before I can only see 2 options:

1. Client issues (fresh start, client rev).
    2. Quest was in progress and the script was started without banking.

I did my best to replicate the issue, I can't do more than that. If you know something that I don't please let me know, it's obviously in my interests to fix all the bugs.

Edited by Roma

56 minutes ago, luukjeweet123 said:

with some helps and adds, i managed to complete all the quests already on the trail? is there any way i can pay you some bro? it was great for the rest btw<3 thnx thnx 

Thanks for leaving feedback, that's all I need :)

Edited by Roma