Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

11 hours ago, Skemez said:

Can i test the trial before purchasing, hopefully its actively updated

Authed.

10 hours ago, VastUnknown said:

Upvoted. Would love to try the trial out on this bad boy. It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this script. Kudos mate.

Authed.

9 hours ago, Taylord54 said:

Would love a trial, will follow up with purchase if knocks out a quests!

Authed.

1 hour ago, dishant said:

Can I please have a 24 Hour Trial? 

Authed.

1 hour ago, snapper said:

Hi there, will you be adding more quests to this script? like recipe for disaster, money madness 1 and 2, mournings end 1 & 2 etc..,  If you could work on more it would be incredible ! your script is really good, well done mate. I would definitely purchase this

Most likely I'll add a few quests that I need personally. I still want to add the mith gloves quest line, but not UP/MM and quests with similar mechanics. 

hi there, i just went all and grabbed this, is there a list of quest orders that should be done? ive never really done any quests. so what im wanting to know is , in what order should i que all of these quests or can i just add them all in order and itll take care of the order?

basically assunmin that i cannot do animal magnetism as my first quest but the first in order by default

Edited by smitastical
    brain thinking

1 hour ago, manipulation said:

I've upvoted! :)  let me check out this trial, thinking of buying it

Authed.

22 minutes ago, smitastical said:

hi there, i just went all and grabbed this, is there a list of quest orders that should be done? ive never really done any quests. so what im wanting to know is , in what order should i que all of these quests or can i just add them all in order and itll take care of the order?

basically assunmin that i cannot do animal magnetism as my first quest but the first in order by default

Hey,

The bot won't order the quests for you, that's impossible to do. Everyone has his own preferences and goals.
    But assuming you want to complete all the quests and are using magic on a lvl 3, this should be a good start:

1. Imp catcher
    2. Witch's house
    3. Waterfall
    4. Plague city
    5. Knight's sword

You should met the skill requirements for most quests (~75%) afterwards. The only thing you have to worry about is ordering them properly, so for example in order to complete nature spirit you'll have to complete priest in peril first.

If you're missing a quest or a skill requirement the script will stop. It'll print the reason in the console. More information can be found in the FAQ.

Edited by Roma

im a combat lvl 60 and just didnt want to do quests lol. i guess ill start with your suggestion and go from there, i just noticed a friend said he did them all in an order where some gave needed things for others and it went almost all the way through unless it needs a skill. ill work on figuring out a good order. thanks again

good thing though, it just used about 1mil gold to buy all the quest items for every quest at once lol. saved me a lot of hassle

Edited by smitastical