Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Warning! It looks like the magic widgets have been changed and the bot will use defensive autocast. The item selection is also broken at the moment.

2 hours ago, Roma said:

Warning! It looks like the magic widgets have been changed and the bot will use defensive autocast. The item selection is also broken at the moment.

Uh oh; they changed the item number values or something?
    Seems dreambot fixed the issue.

Edited by BuyScripts

3 hours ago, BuyScripts said:

Liked and upvoted; 24 Please?

Authed.

The script has been updated. Item selection should work again, run the launcher to update you client. Please let me know if you run into issues :).

2 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

The script has been updated. Item selection should work again, run the launcher to update you client. Please let me know if you run into issues :).

Good job fixing the item selection, btw the toturial island quest is broken at the start because the bot is unable to interect to the first npc because it cant "find" him, everything else seems to be good

Edit: It was "Runescape Guide" now it is "Gielinor Guide", so thats why

good job btw

Edited by Muiguel545

40 minutes ago, Muiguel545 said:

Good job fixing the item selection, btw the toturial island quest is broken at the start because the bot is unable to interect to the first npc because it cant "find" him, everything else seems to be good

Edit: It was "Runescape Guide" now it is "Gielinor Guide", so thats why

good job btw

I only fixed the autocasting, Nezz has fixed the item selection :)

Thanks. I'll fix this in the next release, which should be released next week.

Knight sword bug list(so far):

This quest was working fine on f2p(80% on the time on f2p) before Thursday, now it stops every time

1-The script stops in this spot every single time without fail therefore because of this the quest is broken:

https://postimg.cc/BPjfLcFN

2-When retrieving the portrait it just stops there in the room most of the time,

other times it sees the npc in the room and stands there until it stops(fail-safe)

other times it sees the npc in the room and hops to world 417 and then it just stands there because the npc is in the room with the door closed instead of just trying to hop again,

other times it sees the npc, hops but since there is no npc in the room it just picks the portrait as it should (but it did this only once of the 6-8 times i ran the script):

https://postimg.cc/JD9Pxbgp

3- 10% of the time it gets stuck talking to Thurgo while trying to give the pie to him:

https://postimg.cc/dLnGt2Bg

4-Gets stuck here aswell because reasons

https://postimg.cc/1nfywQhp

----------------------------------

Nature Spirit

1- Nature spirit also has problems using the mirror on fillman at the start aswell

Well Roma as it currently stands Knight Sword on f2p cannot run by itself and needs to be fixed

thank you and have a nice day!

Edited by Muiguel545