Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

6 hours ago, Roma said:

That's the improvement I was talking about before @ the entering grotto part.

It buys knife without any problems, I ran lost city 10x times recently. Just tested it w/ the SDN version, it works aswell:

dhMHXpL.png

Nonetheless thanks for taking time and looking for bugs:).

Yesterday it didnt buy the knife, today it did, good job

List of things wrong with nature spirit i have found so far( i will update this post when stuff gets fixed or found):

1-It only works by itself 20% of the time buy itself(because one of the issues below happen, i am not exaggerating about the 20% I did this quest about 9 times and it only worked 1 without having to babysit the other one got kinda stuck at the end, have 2 monitors so the script is still very useful while doing this quest)

2-The bot goes way too south: so the script miss-clicks and goes to the snail area and then it is unable to find the way back to the grotto

3-The script is unable to get in the grotto before and after killing the ghasts, it ends up getting in this spot and in that angle a lot and instead of clicking the bridge and continue the quest it gets stuck most of the time: https://postimg.cc/14sfGGDD

4-Sometimes when in the grotto the script just stops mid conversation(most of the time is after the quest is completed but sometimes it just stuck before enchanting the sickle and just stands there for no reason https://postimg.cc/ftzfdbXx

5-Sometimes when trying to get the mushrooms the script stands 1 tile too far from the mushrooms and it keeps spamming "Bloom" until out of prayer/prayer potions and then it just stands there(this picture is just a example but when it happened it was one tile too far from the "Rotting logs"):  https://postimg.cc/MnGc1jrZ

6-After the quest is completed it either gets stuck on the rewards or it just stands there unable to teleport to lumbridge or anywhere: https://postimg.cc/QKbLbCnh

7-Nature spirit also has problems using the mirror on fillman at the start aswell

Note: Some of the bugs on this list have been addressed

There is a clear list of most of the bugs on "Nature Spirit" so i dont think you need to go around on your topic to find them, the other scripts that i use do not give me problems most of the time specially those that you fixed recently

Edited by Muiguel545

21 hours ago, Muiguel545 said:

List of things wrong with nature spirit i have found so far( i will update this post when stuff gets fixed or found):

Thanks.

1 hour ago, 99 Kite 1881 said:

stlcI6T.png

Authed.

1 hour ago, MUSTDIE said:

Could i get a trial please ?

Authed.

14 hours ago, 99 Kite 1881 said:

Already purchased can recommend this product works flawlessly amazing product 10/10 $20 easily worth it helps heaps with questing and botting thank you <3

its totally worth the 20$, this script is crazy