Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Hello Roma,

Found another bug after the completion of Nature spirit, it gets stuck there, the ring of dueling solution that you proposed would solve this problem aswell or giving the bot the ability to use home teleport because it then goes to a bank and picks up the items that it needs

I have added a image with the information that you need to this message

Thank you and have a nice day

stuck nature spirit.jpg

1 hour ago, Muiguel545 said:

Hello Roma,

Found another bug after the completion of Nature spirit, it gets stuck there, the ring of dueling solution that you proposed would solve this problem aswell or giving the bot the ability to use home teleport because it then goes to a bank and picks up the items that it needs

I have added a image with the information that you need to this message

stuck nature spirit.jpg

I am pretty sure that the grotto is already supported and it should use the home teleport. Not sure what happened there, just a guess, the lvl up interface interupted the teleport and the acc was still sleeping. I do have an improvement planed for NS. I'll test it when I get to it.

On 10/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, Roma said:

I am pretty sure that the grotto is already supported and it should use the home teleport. Not sure what happened there, just a guess, the lvl up interface interupted the teleport and the acc was still sleeping. I do have an improvement planed for NS. I'll test it when I get to it.

Hello roma:

Nature spirit

It now also gets stuck after killing the ghasts(pretty much all the time, this has happened on the last few days)

Edit: added image, Note: the script gets stuck while on that position after killing the ghasts and the mouse goes all over the place while trying to click the bridge

Link: https://postimg.cc/14sfGGDD (since i cant upload images anymore)

GE:

Script still cannot buy knife

Edited by Muiguel545

15 hours ago, Muiguel545 said:

Hello roma:

Nature spirit

It now also gets stuck after killing the ghasts(pretty much all the time, this has happened on the last few days)

Edit: added image, Note: the script gets stuck while on that position after killing the ghasts and the mouse goes all over the place while trying to click the bridge

Link: https://postimg.cc/14sfGGDD (since i cant upload images anymore)

GE:

Script still cannot buy knife

That's the improvement I was talking about before @ the entering grotto part.

It buys knife without any problems, I ran lost city 10x times recently. Just tested it w/ the SDN version, it works aswell:

dhMHXpL.png

Nonetheless thanks for taking time and looking for bugs:).

Edited by Roma