Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

8 hours ago, polskitalent said:

Looks really nice ! Can i get a trial ? Upvoted :D !

Authed.

5 hours ago, Lukeydoo said:

It won’t do anything further than buying the items.

In order to tell for sure I'd need information like the status. Here are 3 quotes from the FAQ, one of them should answer your question.

1) If it's idling in the bank with the status "Banking" (should spam in the console that it's looking for a ghostspeak ammy): JKicrdz.png
    2) If it's idling without displaying the current task:
    2QdrOci.png
    3) If the script is stopping after buying items:
    dihXt7R.png

Since it's happening on Nature spirit and Animal magnetism I'm pretty sure that you're missing a ghostspeak amulet.

Thanks for the reply, but I tried it with the ghostspeak amulet in the bank, equipped and in my inventory and it made no difference. Debug said I was missing the stats but I think it was because I’d done the quest but not received the warning from the priest after it.

Hello i would like to report some problems:

Problem 1- Grand exchange:

The script tries to buy "Amulet of Glory(5)", "Ring of Wealth(3)", which do not exist for sale on the GE

Sugestion - Make it write when looking for the Amulet of Glory- "Amulet of Glory", and when looking for the ring of wealth- "Ring of Wealth" or just fix it

The Tourist Trap:

Problem 2- When you are on a quest quene when you try to withdraw items for "The Tourist trap", it gets confused and it withdraws the items noted, then it switches to "item" mode, and then it deposits and then it changes to "note" mode once again and then the cycle repeats itself(and it gets stuck there), this is a problem because i then have to stop the script and run it again and then it goes to the GE and buys the items all over again

Sugestion - when "The Tourist trap" is in quene make it not buy the items right away and only when its time to do the quest so it atleast can keep going by itself

Problem 3- When the character gets stuck in prison the script does not know what to do

Suggestion- make the script get the prison key before trying to free the slave to reduce the chance of this happening

Suggestion2-  Allow the script to keep equipment on the hands so it has an easier time killing the Mercenary Captain(it sometimes does this, but its inconsistent) 

thank you and have a nice day

Edited by Muiguel545