Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

When trying to buy stuff for fight arena, it keeps withdrawing all the cash, then putting it all back and keeps repeating

2 hours ago, DeadRabbit said:

Is there a way to skip the Stamina pots from the GE?

In V3.0 - no, in the older version (which is currently on the SDN) you can do it by unticking stamina potions in the GE GUI (Tools -> Grand exchange).

Edit: or you could do it by enabling the F2P mode (but it'll also skip teleports).

2 hours ago, lummy said:

upvoted

Authed.

1 hour ago, olstan said:

When trying to buy stuff for fight arena, it keeps withdrawing all the cash, then putting it all back and keeps repeating

I've already updated the topic, so it barely contains any information about the older versions, sorry. It's doing that because you've started the script with coins in your inventory and there's a limit set for coins in every quest. If it's completeing combat based quests it's going to copy the exact setup that you had when you first started the script. So if you start the script with an empty inventory it won't do that.

Edited by Roma

is there a way for future update that the bot can detect what quests are available with your current skills/quests completed and only shows them to be able to add to the list?

Just now, olstan said:

is there a way for future update that the bot can detect what quests are available with your current skills/quests completed and only shows them to be able to add to the list?

Maybe in the future, I don't want to rewrite the same thing ATM. It's checking for the requirements on the banking phase, it's a time consuming and annoying thing to change. However it'll print what levels you're missing in the new version and it'll also check if you met the quest requirements.

Just now, olstan said:

If i pressed all quests then would it only do the quests available?

It will stop once it gets to a quest that you can not complete. Note that it does not check for quest requirements in the SDN version.

1 minute ago, Roma said:

It will stop once it gets to a quest that you can not complete. Note that it does not check for quest requirements in the SDN version.

No worries,
    I am really impressed with the script so far :)

The fight arena fights were a bit bot like, it would safe spot and do 2 attacks, wait for the paint to say 100% health and then attack again a few seconds later and repeat