Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

5 hours ago, Roma said:

I ran it on 5 accs before i started working on 3.0 + ran it 2 times on the newest version and haven't seen any issues, so please describe the issues or i won't be able to replicate them.

Oh I've already added a check if the deposit box is open in 3.0.

The only one I remember is it got stuck trying to retrieve the key, I just assisted through as it got stuck, I did 6 other quest and they worked perfect

just run plague city and biohazard on 5 accounts

Plague city has problem on traversing pat, get stuck on the door,

biohazard has no problem at all

BUG

nature spirit

after killing the ghas has problem going back to the bridge

Suggestion

add for montain daughter 5 stamina  potions, and 2 for jungle potion

Edited by alkimista

2 hours ago, legitplayer said:

Can i get a trial to test it out?

1 hour ago, dwarvencook said:

Upvoted, Trail pls thx

1 minute ago, rotorblade said:

Upvoted, looks brilliant, I'd like to test for any problems before I purchase, thanks!!

Authed.

8 hours ago, Roma said:

I ran it on 5 accs before i started working on 3.0 + ran it 2 times on the newest version and haven't seen any issues, so please describe the issues or i won't be able to replicate them.

Oh I've already added a check if the deposit box is open in 3.0.

It also doesn't withdraw all the right items from the bank on Lost City it will try to use Earth Runes and doesn't withdraw all the right ones. Also it buys to many runes from the GE.

On 7/15/2018 at 12:01 PM, Roma said:

The only reason UP isn't added yet are the cages at the end. You should know what I am talking about :).

I'm not sure what the issue is, is it something with object detection? Manually it's an easy part, you get the dove from the soulless in the cage, which is always in the same static position:

hHaU3ub.jpg

4 minutes ago, causation said:

I'm not sure what the issue is, is it something with object detection? Manually it's an easy part, you get the dove from the soulless in the cage, which is always in the same static position:

hHaU3ub.jpg

Oh, I thought that you know the mechanics. Long story short - the cages have the same mechanics as dead trees and it's hard enough to work with DreamBot's walking. I don't to deal with this.

On 8/5/2017 at 12:38 PM, Roma said:

I have noticed a lot of minor issues with starting the bot and getting it to run but I usually figure them out. I love the bot overall though :) Sometimes I got to find what items I don't have by myself and sometimes I gotta walk to the start points. 

8 hours ago, A Fox said:

I have noticed a lot of minor issues with starting the bot and getting it to run but I usually figure them out. I love the bot overall though :) Sometimes I got to find what items I don't have by myself and sometimes I gotta walk to the start points. 

That's not something that should be happening, perhaps pressing the "refresh all" button in the client will help :).