Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

13 hours ago, alkimista said:

yeah not working for me neither, but does not crash

Tourist trap need a rework on gettink the key part, now it go to bedabin camp while you can start the fight and get the key without this time lost. Also it should be marked as fighting (a rune scimitar is enough) quest since is almost impossible win on bare hand on new accounts :-)

Saving ana part it select the barrel but does not click on ana

O, didn't know that you no longer have to talk to that guy in the tent. I'll remove the dialogue in 3.0. TTT will support regearing in V3.0, it'll also have profiles. I ran TTT around 10 times last week and haven't really had any issues with the barrel part, but I'll check for potential issues.

4 hours ago, Roma said:

O, didn't know that you no longer have to talk to that guy in the tent. I'll remove the dialogue in 3.0. TTT will support regearing in V3.0, it'll also have profiles. I ran TTT around 10 times last week and haven't really had any issues with the barrel part, but I'll check for potential issues.

i'll send u on pm the fastest chat selection if u wish to start the fight

The script works pretty good but i have to babysit some quests. Especialy if i am running multiple quests in a row.

Here are some bugs that occur:

Priest in Peril: After finishing the quest it is staying in the monk dialogue and does not teleport out for the next quest eventhough it had a varrock teleport in the inventory ( High occurence)

Ernest the chicken: Unable to see the can cause of camera movement -> Unable to pickup the can( Low occurence)

Animal magnetism: It gets stuck in the "talking to alice husband part" it is staying afk outside the hedge. Possible map bug ( Medium occurence)

Plague city: Can't open the grill cause it's unable to see it on the screen. (Low occurence)

Lost city: Gets stuck in the deposit box option when entering Entrna ,it was unable to deposit amulet of glory for me , And after killing the boss it gets stuck cause it has forgotten to bring teleports to get out. (High occurence)

Knight's sword: After teleporting to falador -> It stays afk,Talking with Turgo part. possible walker bug. When i walk it manualy to port sarim it keeps working again. (Meduim occurence)

The tourist trap: It doesn't remove the item in the Gloves spot when entering the Camp resulting to get jailed in a loop.(High occurence)

For some quests where you need coins: It withdraws all the coins and banks it in a loop . So far happened in Vampire slayer and RFD dwarf

44 minutes ago, arachnids said:

upvoted, trial would be class thanks

Authed.

1 hour ago, Verial said:

The script works pretty good but i have to babysit some quests. Especialy if i am running multiple quests in a row.

Here are some bugs that occur:

Priest in Peril: After finishing the quest it is staying in the monk dialogue and does not teleport out for the next quest eventhough it had a varrock teleport in the inventory ( High occurence)

Ernest the chicken: Unable to see the can cause of camera movement -> Unable to pickup the can( Low occurence)

Animal magnetism: It gets stuck in the "talking to alice husband part" it is staying afk outside the hedge. Possible map bug ( Medium occurence)

Plague city: Can't open the grill cause it's unable to see it on the screen. (Low occurence)

Lost city: Gets stuck in the deposit box option when entering Entrna ,it was unable to deposit amulet of glory for me , And after killing the boss it gets stuck cause it has forgotten to bring teleports to get out. (High occurence)

Knight's sword: After teleporting to falador -> It stays afk,Talking with Turgo part. possible walker bug. When i walk it manualy to port sarim it keeps working again. (Meduim occurence)

The tourist trap: It doesn't remove the item in the Gloves spot when entering the Camp resulting to get jailed in a loop.(High occurence)

For some quests where you need coins: It withdraws all the coins and banks it in a loop . So far happened in Vampire slayer and RFD dwarf

Most of the things that you've described are rewritten in 3.0 :P

Edited by Roma

9 minutes ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Most of the things that you've described are rewritten in 3.0 :P

Wow V3 seems very promising, Can't wait to try that out aswell. Do you have any  +- ETA of the release/beta

1 minute ago, Verial said:

Wow V3 seems very promising, Can't wait to try that out aswell. Do you have any  +- ETA of the release/beta

Most likely on the next week :).

17 minutes ago, alkimista said:

any anticiapation? :)

Rewrote the GUI, added profiles (GUI settings, quest queues, gear), implemented some of the stuff from my new API to the quester (for example the way it caches the gear is different), rewrote banking + added more features to it etc.