Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Some of the quests stay on the possible quest list even after completition

for example:

Witch potion

Plague city

dwarf cannon

Edited by alkimista

Just now, alkimista said:

Some of the quests stay on the possible quest list even after completition

for example:

Witch potion

Plague city

dwarf cannon

I've made some changes in 3.0, but there's no proper way to see whether dwarf cannon is completed or not. The only way is to look at the quest log ingame which obviously is a bad solution.

Just now, alkimista said:

yeah the problem is the common varp with dwarf multicannon i guess

Yeah you can't tell by the varp.

Edit: I've changed many things and I am going to run dwarf cannon soon, I'll see if I've missed something.

Edited by Roma

let me know if u need a external test too

1 hour ago, Roma said:

Yeah you can't tell by the varp.

Edit: I've changed many things and I am going to run dwarf cannon soon, I'll see if I've missed something.

18 minutes ago, koryko1 said:

I can't get the tutorial Island bot to work. As soon as I move it to tutorial Island the client crashes and shuts off.

I'll test it tomorrow, but if the client is crashing, then that's probably not something I'll be able to help you with. Just a random guess - the JVM is running out of memory (perhaps changing the memory allocation will solve the issue). It should throw you an error if you run the client via terminal.

Edited by Roma

3 hours ago, Roma said:

I'll test it tomorrow, but if the client is crashing, then that's probably not something I'll be able to help you with. Just a random guess - the JVM is running out of memory (perhaps changing the memory allocation will solve the issue). It should throw you an error if you run the client via terminal.

yeah not working for me neither, but does not crash

Tourist trap need a rework on gettink the key part, now it go to bedabin camp while you can start the fight and get the key without this time lost. Also it should be marked as fighting (a rune scimitar is enough) quest since is almost impossible win on bare hand on new accounts :-)

Saving ana part it select the barrel but does not click on ana

Edited by alkimista