Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 minute ago, Roma said:

If your inventory was empty on start then:

a) your client is outdated.

b) it's a cache issue.

Ah, may be a cache issue, the client has been running for a while. Will restart and refresh things, thanks

1 minute ago, Kairo said:

Ah, may be a cache issue, the client has been running for a while. Will restart and refresh things, thanks

You can manually delete the cache or just enable 'fresh start' in your client settings and restart the client.

Edited by Roma

Just now, SparkeeSpork said:

Hey, may I have a trial please? A friend recommended me to try this questing script, as its the best on the market over other competitors

Authed :).

Script got stuck trying to get items from the dwarf in dwarf cannon for about an hour while I was away. Inventory was full of items it withdrew, so it kept looping the conversation.
    Inventory was empty at script start, fresh start was used. I queued 4 quests at once, not sure if it withdraws all items for all quests at once, maybe that's why it got stuck. Not sure.

On "Client of Kourend", on the step "Talking with Regath", if the two large purple doors are already open, it will keep running back to the doorway and attempting to click and open the doors. It did this for 5 minutes before I tried walking through to Regath manually. When I resumed the script, it walked back to the door and kept trying to open them (already open). It didn't stop until I stood outside, closed the doors, and resumed the script. 

4 minutes ago, Kairo said:

On "Client of Kourend", on the step "Talking with Regath", if the two large purple doors are already open, it will keep running back to the doorway and attempting to click and open the doors. It did this for 5 minutes before I tried walking through to Regath manually. When I resumed the script, it walked back to the door and kept trying to open them (already open). It didn't stop until I stood outside, closed the doors, and resumed the script. 

I've hardcoded that part already, there's nothing that can be done. It's the way DB works ;/.

Just now, Roma said:

I've hardcoded that part already, there's nothing that can be done. It's the way DB works ;/.

ah, ok. yea, this was the first time I've had this issue out of 5 accounts, but it was weird lol. No worries