Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

5 hours ago, CodyBanks said:

already reported both issues to him :)

10 hours ago, causation said:

Client of Kourend quest, stuck on Arceuus NPC. Clicks on it, then fails to select chat options.

Another issue with same quest - if there's another quest in queue after Client of Kourent, script gets stuck trying to deposit XP lamps to bank. Lamps cant be deposited. It would be great if script stopped doing the same action (any action) if it failed 5-6 times already, to prevent account bans.

GYOGbjF.png
    DreamBot sometimes ran into issues with the Arceuus house so I hard coded it in V2.10, but I forgot to add the dialogue. I'll upload a fix today.
    kJOSwRV.png

Update (pending, not on the SDN yet)!

Client of Kourend:

• Added the missing dialogue.
    • Improved path to Zeah.
    • The bot will now buy and bring 3 stamina potions.

Mountain daughter:

• Fixed a few locations that DreamBot's webwalking had issues with.
    • Improved the rock interaction when searching for Svidi.

Imp catcher:

• Added a local path to the Wizards tower, hopefully this will solve the webwalking issues for people that aren't using teleports.

Recipe for disaster (Dwarf):

• The bot will now copy the exact setup that you had on start.
    • Added autocast support.
    • Fixed the GUI bug where Recipe for disaster: Pirate was missing after completeing the dwarf part.

Fishing contest:

• Rewrote majority of the quest. 

The tourist trap:

• The bot will now buy and bring 2 stamina potions.

QOL:

• Cook's assistant and Recipe for disaster: Cook are now separate quests.
    • Improved banking.
    • The bot should no longer spam click on run if it has no energy.
    • The bot should eat food on all quests when it's walking.
    • The bot should stop if home teleport is on cooldown and is required.

11 hours ago, Roma said:

GYOGbjF.png
    DreamBot sometimes ran into issues with the Arceuus house so I hard coded it in V2.10, but I forgot to add the dialogue. I'll upload a fix today.

Not sure what you mean by "experienced users easily queueing it", beyond putting the quest last in queue. Mind giving more detail?

The best resolution for this would be to use lamps after quest is done, picking which skills similarly to Tourist Trap. It might need a new interface interaction for lamps, but if you have the time, this would make an elegant solution.

34 minutes ago, causation said:

Not sure what you mean by "experienced users easily queueing it", beyond putting the quest last in queue. Mind giving more detail?

The best resolution for this would be to use lamps after quest is done, picking which skills similarly to Tourist Trap. It might need a new interface interaction for lamps, but if you have the time, this would make an elegant solution.

The bot won't deposit unneeded items in most quests (unless it runs out of space, but then it'll just press the 'bank all items' button). Therefore it'll start most of the quests with the lamps. Maybe, if I ever get boored I'll add a way to select the XP reward, but most likely this won't happen. Sooner or later it'll stop depositing unneeded items in all quests.

Edited by Roma

9 hours ago, Godsplan225 said:

Can I please try the trial? - Upvoted btw. 

4 hours ago, ProBotterIamN said:

Authed.