Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 hour ago, obuser123 said:

Upvoted  + liked. Asking for trial. Willing to buy if this works well :)

14 minutes ago, bmitch5150 said:

could i get a trial?

also upvoted

Authed :).

Someone told me about this script on other forums. I took a quick look and looks promising. Are u available to give me few hours of trial? :)

Willing to buy if it works.

7 hours ago, bryan94 said:

Someone told me about this script on other forums. I took a quick look and looks promising. Are u available to give me few hours of trial? :)

Willing to buy if it works.

Authed.

Hi, I am very interested in this kind of bots, because I don't like questing, but I would like to try the trail first...I have upvoted the post 😁I am looking forward to testing your awesome bot.

Edited by Unlucky200016

17 hours ago, Unlucky200016 said:

Hi, I am very interested in this kind of bots, because I don't like questing, but I would like to try the trail first...I have upvoted the post 😁I am looking forward to testing your awesome bot.

Authed :).

The worst part about the script is the buying, it really doesn't look human at all. It capitalizes each item name, I don't know anyone that would do that lmao, and has some weird attempts at human-like interactions with the GE. I love the script, would be super dope if you look at some youtube videos and see how people interact with the GE (sounds gay asf ik) but I feel like that's the main lacking issue! Also when buying rings/necklaces for teleports if will type the ENTIRE name out: Ring of dueling(8), I never in 8 years of playing RS have done that, sorry for paragraph xoxo

Edited by qf3
    grammar

I upvoted your thread. Looking for a trial if I could get one. Looks good. Do I need to enter that stuff for each quest?

Example:

-params "IMP_CATCHER,WITCHS_HOUSE,WATERFALL"

-params "IMP_CATCHER,WITCHS_HOUSE,WATERFALL" "true"

I've never worked with that kind of thing is that difficult?

Edited by Boundless

4 hours ago, qf3 said:

The worst part about the script is the buying, it really doesn't look human at all. It capitalizes each item name, I don't know anyone that would do that lmao, and has some weird attempts at human-like interactions with the GE. I love the script, would be super dope if you look at some youtube videos and see how people interact with the GE (sounds gay asf ik) but I feel like that's the main lacking issue! Also when buying rings/necklaces for teleports if will type the ENTIRE name out: Ring of dueling(8), I never in 8 years of playing RS have done that, sorry for paragraph xoxo

I rely on DreamBot's interactions when it comes to NPCs/objects. The GE is actually different from what DreamBot has to offer. The bot is going to type the item name in chunks until that item appears in the chat box (it also supports scrolling). However it's seeded and with different seeds there's a different outcome (maybe the delay in your case was too low and it keept typing the entire item name). There are a bunch of other differences if you compare it with DreamBot's GE. For some reason I haven't thought about the capital letter back then. It's definitely a thing that hurts the human eye, but I am sure that Jagex isn't tracking this. As of now I am happy with the script, I don't get many bans even though it has a huge user base. I don't really want to change much in terms of the bot's behavior.

Glad that you like the script, thanks for the feedback :).

3 hours ago, Boundless said:

I upvoted your thread. Looking for a trial if I could get one. Looks good. Do I need to enter that stuff for each quest?

Example:

-params "IMP_CATCHER,WITCHS_HOUSE,WATERFALL"

-params "IMP_CATCHER,WITCHS_HOUSE,WATERFALL" "true"

I've never worked with that kind of thing is that difficult?

In order to use quickstart you need VIP. You can run the script just like you run any other script without quickstart. Authed for 24 hours :).