Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I purchased this, works awsome! Are you working on adding any more quests?

Glad that you like the script, most likely i'll add more quests the time will tell.

So I've ran into possible bug, when I start dragon slayer at the GE, it goes to my amulet tab then idles. Am I suppose to have a certain amulet in there to start it? Also meet all level req for quest and have money in bank.

So I've ran into possible bug, when I start dragon slayer at the GE, it goes to my amulet tab then idles. Am I suppose to have a certain amulet in there to start it? Also meet all level req for quest and have money in bank.

Dreambot has a few bugs with banking. It sounds like you have many tabs/items in your bank. Removing tabs will most likely fix the issue (i still recommend having at least 1 tab to avoid dreambot's bank scrolling bug).

Normally the bot will withdraw coins and buy the required items unless you already have everything in your bank/inventory.

Dreambot has a few bugs with banking. It sounds like you have many tabs/items in your bank. Removing tabs will most likely fix the issue (i still recommend having at least 1 tab to avoid dreambot's bank scrolling bug).

Normally the bot will withdraw coins and buy the required items unless you already have everything in your bank/inventory.

some reason the the dwarf cannon quest isn't working

some reason the the dwarf cannon quest isn't working

What is wrong with dwarfs cannon? Is it getting stuck somewhere?

Please tell me what the status on paint is and i'll look into it.