Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I upvoted and would like a free tryout. This could be very interesting.

Authed.

Apparently I don't meet the requirements for Cooks Assistant + rfd cook?

You can check what the quest reqs are on wiki or ingame. RFD prologue - 10 cooking (you can start it w/ 9 since cook's assistant will give 1 lvl).

quick questions/comments

for imp catcher it gets stuck on walking to the wizard tower.it gets confused and walks back and forth.perhaps because of f2p account

for earnest the chicken does the script get the items during quest?or is there an option to buy it with exchange script?i didnt see it as an option

p.s its a f2p account thats why  i set up the exchange part first as directed

Edited by Teoctlamazqui

quick questions/comments

for imp catcher it gets stuck on walking to the wizard tower.it gets confused and walks back and forth.perhaps because of f2p account

for earnest the chicken does the script get the items during quest?or is there an option to buy it with exchange script?i didnt see it as an option

I checked DB's web nodes in that region and they seem to be connected. I do understand that it's an issue if you're running the script w/o teleports, but I can not do much about the way DreamBot's webwalking works atm :/. I am currently working on a new API and framework, hopefully I'll find the motivation to rewrite the quester when it's ready. It should give me more control over such situations. 

Will update the GE list :).

thanks for the quick response.this script so far is great.no insta ban.id also recommend adding some support for low lvl combat accounts (3) so they can doge strong enemies (jailers,skeleton).for example a detection system.