Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

vamp slayer stuck at buying rings of dueling, can't hide that I am highly dissapointed..

Like I said in the previous post - I can not help you unless you upload a pic/describe the bug. It is possible that you have added Dwarf cannon to the quest queue or since you had issues with Harold's door before - your zoom is most likely not set on default.

Like I said in the previous post - I can not help you unless you upload a pic/describe the bug. It is possible that you have added Dwarf cannon to the quest queue or since you had issues with Harold's door before - your zoom is most likely not set on default.

zoom was on default, indeed dwarf cannon messed it up just tried to do it without it and it ran,

I was clear as glass, stuck at buying ring of dueling, ring of dueling was typed in the search "Ring of dueling",

and that was it.

Edited by dream123

I assure you zoom was on default, indeed dwarf cannon messed it up just tried to do it without it,

I was clear as glass, stuck at buying ring of dueling, ring of dueling was typed in the search "Ring of dueling",

and that was it.

It's because I added a dueling ring requirement to dwarf cannon in V2.9, since dreambot has tons of webwalking issues. And I typed "Ring of dueling" instead of "Ring of dueling(8)". There are multiple checks in the GE script to make sure that the bot is buying the correct item, especially since there are multiple items with exactly the same name in OSRS. It is a known bug that is already fixed in V2.9.1.

pxpmjqw.png

It's because I added a dueling ring requirement to dwarf cannon in V2.9, since dreambot has tons of webwalking issues. And I typed "Ring of dueling" instead of "Ring of dueling(8)". There are multiple checks in the GE script to make sure that the bot is buying the correct item, especially since there are multiple items with exactly the same name in OSRS. It is a known bug that is already fixed in V2.9.1.

pxpmjqw.png

er, I might be drunk right now but how exactly was it fixed when it clearly was being stuck, did I just make myself an idiot again by not wearing it instead or something?

so you were aware of the bug, the bug wasn't fixed, and I didn't read and got angry.

rip.

Edited by dream123

er, I might be drunk right now but how exactly was it fixed when it clearly was being stuck, did I just make myself an idiot again by not wearing it instead or something?

Because V2.9.1 isn't on the SDN yet.

For now you can manually buy the recommended items for dwarf cannon (there are no required items except for some food):

Skills necklace

Stamina potions

Falador teleport

RoD

You can try and run it without the items but I usually test things with teleprots to avoid the webwalking issues that DreamBot has.

Note to start the script w/o GE:

9jxus1j.png

Because V2.9.1 isn't on the SDN yet.

For now you can manually buy the recommended items for dwarf cannon (there are no required items except for some food):

Skills necklace

Stamina potions

Falador teleport

RoD

You can try and run it without the items but I usually test things with teleprots to avoid the webwalking issues that DreamBot has.

Note to start the script w/o GE:

9jxus1j.png

keep up the good work.

great script so far. only had one issue may be an isolated problem. character ate a trout during death plateau and got stuck trading for map piece.

hey man can i get that trail? i didnt have members on the account i wanted to try this on <3

thanks

Sure, reauthed. BTW you can run the script on F2P too, you should find more info in the FAQ.