Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Great script.easy GUI for us simple folk.id recommend you add more f2p quests in the future simply because getting those out of the way before p2p would be optimal then agian the coding requirements might outweigh the pros.

anyways i am a very happy f2p customer.

plague city hype

with your wisdom, why don't you continue, this is insane.

btw fix your price for fish food (ernest).

and doors to harold (stuck, death plateau)

Edited by dream123

im doing something wrong :s im fully geared with msb/rune arrows. im trying to do nature spirit so i start in ge w/gear on.

I have tried both single select and task system but the bot just opens my bank and get stuck saying "banking" but wont withdrawal anything.

I have more then one tab, could this be the problem?

plague city hype

with your wisdom, why don't you continue, this is insane.

btw fix your price for fish food (ernest).

and doors to harold (stuck, death plateau)

I am slowly working on it.

I'll increase the price for fish food but if you look at the graph it is barely traded/can be manipulated :P

Please use the template/add a picture, it always worked for me, so I am not sure what exactly is wrong.

im doing something wrong :s im fully geared with msb/rune arrows. im trying to do nature spirit so i start in ge w/gear on.

I have tried both single select and task system but the bot just opens my bank and get stuck saying "banking" but wont withdrawal anything.

I have more then one tab, could this be the problem?

Maybe you're missing a ghostspeak amulet?

V2.9 has a issue w/ silver sickle, if you have manually purchased the rest make sure that you have all the required items:

• Prayer pot(4)
    • Silver sickle
    • Ghostspeak amulet
    • Salve graveyard teleport (2x) - recommended, but I belive DB won't find the path w/o the teleport.

spoke with you on discord, upvoted.

Authed.

vamp slayer stuck at buying rings of dueling, can't hide that I am highly dissapointed..

bad at buing dueling at any quests, retrying everything again.

EDIT:

shit man, pull all this together I know I'm quite salty today from all the banwaves but being stuck at buying ring of dueling and not being able to do anything about it at the level of programming I am at is really triggerable, looking at the project as a whole it makes me feel like an idiot, a perfect script like that having problems with petty shit like this, it's either me being retarded from not being able to do such a job or you not really giving a tiny shit, sorry bad day.

EDIT:

better off doing my own shit than trying to decode this nonesense, your abilities and capabilities trigger me, stuck and a petty GE buying ring of dueling, quality as fuck.

EDIT:

unequipped ring of recoil and vamp slayer ran, there was too much salt but little things like this with a grand script like this... I mean it's like a CEO coming to a meeting in a tracksuit without having a shower for a week.

EDIT

stuck again at ring of dueling, screw it good night.

Edited by dream123