Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I tried the script and I'm a little bit dissapointed. It completed priest in peril and the reckless ghost without problems. When it was doing ernest the chicked it bugged on the clicking of fountain and it was just clicking on it for about 10 minutes until I noticed and clicked continue on the text bar, then it finished the quest. Now I tried to run Nature spirit and animal magnetism, but it would bug in the beggining in both of them when it starts banking it stays on that window and completely stops without doing anything. I tried to turn on and turn of grand exchange button, there's still the same problem. Hope you will fix it and then I can finish those quests. It's quite strange that other people didn't had that many bugs, at least what I see in comments?

Edited by mariuslib

I tried the script and I'm a little bit dissapointed. It completed priest in peril and the reckless ghost without problems. When it was doing ernest the chicked it bugged on the clicking of fountain and it was just clicking on it for about 10 minutes until I noticed and clicked continue on the text bar, then it finished the quest. Now I tried to run Nature spirit and animal magnetism, but it would bug in the beggining in both of them when it starts banking it stays on that window and completely stops without doing anything. I tried to turn on and turn of grand exchange button, there's still the same problem. Hope you will fix it and then I can finish those quests. It's quite strange that other people didn't had that many bugs, at least what I see in comments?

There's only one issue in nature spirit that I am aware of:

qbN8idE.png

The banking is pretty much the same for every quest. If it works in Priest in peril then it'll work in other quests. If the bot is idling and the bank screen is open, then it's most likely missing an item. Make sure that you didn't drop the ghostspeak amulet. 

Also it's thursday, both RS and DB got updated. Make sure that your client is up to date. Read this topic: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/14182-server-changes/

I ran a few quests after the update and I haven't experienced any issues. Sadly atm I do not have an account that I can run Nature spirit on but I'll test it later. I ran both Animal magnetism and Ernest chicken last week and haven't experienced any issues. Next time I'll pay attention to the fountain part in Ernest chicken, maybe I'll be able to reproduce the issue. Jagex does update quests every now and then and I can not test all the quests every time, if you notice a bug please use the template and take a screenshot and I'll fix it :)

Edited by Roma

Hey, this is the screenshot, it stops running on this moment attachicon.gifnature spirit screenshot.png

I'll test Nature spirit asap (most likely tomorrow). 

Meanwhile, if you don't want to wait, you can manually withdraw the following items:

Prayer pot(4)

Silver sickle

Ghostspeak amulet (equip it)

Salve graveyard teleport (2x)

Food (around 15)

and it should start the quest.

thank you!! it started running this way :) i will tell if there are any more problems

I'll test Nature spirit asap (most likely tomorrow). 

Meanwhile, if you don't want to wait, you can manually withdraw the following items:

Prayer pot(4)

Silver sickle

Ghostspeak amulet (equip it)

Salve graveyard teleport (2x)

Food (around 15)

and it should start the quest.

It completed the quest, great. The only thing was, when there was full inventory and was searching for a book in grotto, he was clicking constantly on search option, and there were a stack of books dropped below. So I ate one food and then when it got a book in the inventory it continued and finished it. What items do I need to start animal magnetism so it wouldn't need to bank? :)

thank you!! it started running this way :) i will tell if there are any more problems

It completed the quest, great. The only thing was, when there was full inventory and was searching for a book in grotto, he was clicking constantly on search option, and there were a stack of books dropped below. So I ate one food and then when it got a book in the inventory it continued and finished it. What items do I need to start animal magnetism so it wouldn't need to bank? :)

It just worked, i took out the items that i found on guides. cheers mate!

It's stuck at buying the ring of dueling for me. It keeps typing it in, but never actually setting the price to buy it. It just types it and sits there. I've let it sit for a few times. I tried buying my own and equipping it, putting it in the inventory, and having it bought in the GE, but it keeps typing it in and never buying it. I was trying to do the dwarf cannon quest.

Edited by Cgjohnst2

It's stuck at buying the ring of dueling for me. It keeps typing it in, but never actually setting the price to buy it. It just types it and sits there. I've let it sit for a few times. I tried buying my own and equipping it, putting it in the inventory, and having it bought in the GE, but it keeps typing it in and never buying it. I was trying to do the dwarf cannon quest.

Fixed, thanks.

upvoted, can I get a trial?

Authed.

It just worked, i took out the items that i found on guides. cheers mate!

Fixed the journal part, thanks.

Is there profile save option? 

No. Every time you restart the script it'll cache the gear. The setup is only important in a few combat based quests.

Edited by Roma