Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I found a few small bugs with the script. 

The first one was gathering the items from the bank. It got stuck at the very bottom of the bank while it needed something towards the top of the bank. The status kept saying that it was banking. I moved the view back to the top of the bank and then it scrolled down a few rows and got some food. The error in the debug console states "Scroll Widget is null!".

The second bug, which is listed on the main page, is going to Zeah for the Client of Kourend quest. It teleports to PC, walks to Veos, but gets stuck talking to him. It will bring up the options of where to travel and then doesn't click anything. I manually clicked where to go and then it tried reclicking on Veos again. Once it got it got onto the boat, everything started working great and there hasn't been a problem with the quest yet. 

If any other problems pop up, I'll be sure to let you know!

Instead of having the script scroll through the bank for items, could you use the find function? Might solve the scrolling issue. Otherwise could you make it start from the top of the bank each time and instead of searching for a specific item, make it search for any items on the list of required items for the current quest?

When doing the quest Prince Ali Rescue, it does not click on where to go when it clicks on the ring of dueling. It will click to teleport, but sit at the places to teleport to.

During the Priest in Peril quest, sometimes it will click on the guard by the king and will stare at his dialogue. The bot doesn't seem to detect that it clicked on the wrong NPC.

Edited by TrepidRex

Upvoted, can I get a trial please? Thanks

Authed.

I found a few small bugs with the script. 

The first one was gathering the items from the bank. It got stuck at the very bottom of the bank while it needed something towards the top of the bank. The status kept saying that it was banking. I moved the view back to the top of the bank and then it scrolled down a few rows and got some food. The error in the debug console states "Scroll Widget is null!".

The second bug, which is listed on the main page, is going to Zeah for the Client of Kourend quest. It teleports to PC, walks to Veos, but gets stuck talking to him. It will bring up the options of where to travel and then doesn't click anything. I manually clicked where to go and then it tried reclicking on Veos again. Once it got it got onto the boat, everything started working great and there hasn't been a problem with the quest yet. 

If any other problems pop up, I'll be sure to let you know!

Instead of having the script scroll through the bank for items, could you use the find function? Might solve the scrolling issue. Otherwise could you make it start from the top of the bank each time and instead of searching for a specific item, make it search for any items on the list of required items for the current quest?

When doing the quest Prince Ali Rescue, it does not click on where to go when it clicks on the ring of dueling. It will click to teleport, but sit at the places to teleport to.

During the Priest in Peril quest, sometimes it will click on the guard by the king and will stare at his dialogue. The bot doesn't seem to detect that it clicked on the wrong NPC.

The banking is being handled by the DreamBot API, you should report the error to the developers. The only problem that I know about when it comes to DreamBot's banking, it sometimes has issues finding an item in the bank and it keeps scrolling down to the last bank slot. This is very easy to fix by adding a banking tab.

I wrote my own GE API because I don't like the way DB handles it, but I do not see any issues with the banking, so I doubt that I ever will write my own banking.

Yeah Client of Kourend has been fixed already but V2.8.1 still has this issue.

I am using the same teleporting algorithm in all quests, so you should not experiece issues like this in a specific quest. However I will run PAR later if I notice any issues I'll update the list in the main post.

That's correct, currently the script does not check for the NPC name that it's talking to. At this stage it is very hard to change things like this, it could break other quests. I know that missclicks do happen, but from my personal experience this is something that does not happen often. Make sure that your zoom is on default. I don't see this as a major problem, if this happens on 1/300 accs the acc will simply idle 5mins, relog and continue :). I might work on this in the future, but this is not on my list atm.

Thanks for the feedback and bug reports :).

I was having a problem with the RFD: Pirate Pete quest. When talking to Nung, it will zoom out to show you where to go, but the bot doesn't wait long enough for the conversation to start up again and it will click away. The bot will try restarting this conversation again. It just stays in this loop until I manually did it