Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Can it please, if I'm not member, just walk to falador instead of trying to buy teleport tablets. I couldn't complete many of the free quests even, because of this. I bought this to do f2p quests, so I'm disappointed.

Will you fix this?

wbLISO1.png

bot got stuck trying to talk to king ronald through a wall for like 15mins clicking over and over.. on priest in peril

The king was in the north room, right?

he was in the main entrance room and somehow when i got back I was in another room with the door shut, I talked to the king myself the let it go do the rest of the quest.

he was in the main entrance room and somehow when i got back I was in another room with the door shut, I talked to the king myself the let it go do the rest of the quest.

The king can be found in the lobby/his room/the large room, which is annoying. I can not really change the algorithm itself since it will then break other quests such as dragon slayer and tree gnome village, where the npcs are unreachable.

But since this is causing issues I might hard code that part later.

I have fixed some stuff that has been reported in the past, but I haven't had time to test it yet. If you notice any bugs lets me know before i upload 2.8.1 :).

Edited by Roma

Alright it's not a big deal just reporting it to you, thanks for keeping the script updated. btw if you could add fremennik trials I'd love you forever XD I hate doing that quest.

When I try to start any quest it just buys the items then stops... The mouse just stops moving.. idk if it's because it's already a started quest? if so that would be pretty dumb that it wont work on already started quests. I tried for 3 different quests and it just does nothing.....  It literally just clicks on the bank then does nothing... $20 spent on this and it doesnt work

Edited by ultima89

When I try to start any quest it just buys the items then stops... The mouse just stops moving.. idk if it's because it's already a started quest? if so that would be pretty dumb that it wont work on already started quests. I tried for 3 different quests and it just does nothing.....  It literally just clicks on the bank then does nothing... $20 spent on this and it doesnt work

1) Started quests. You should read the topic.

697F41q.png

2) If the script stops after buying items, you probably do not meet the skill requirements (it will print a message in the console).

3) I can not read minds. What quest are you trying to do? What's the status when it's idling. 

all the rfd quests it gets stuck on entering the rfd room just keeps opening and closing the door does it on all of them. have tried on 3 different accounts. + I cant seem to get witches house to work on any account either? does they work for anyone else?