Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

ok ima try to run the vampire slayer one and ill send you what it says

After re-reading your posts, I came to the conclusion that you do not understand the concept of the GE script.

You're running it on F2P, the GE script that you're starting is just another script that gives you more control over the grand exchange. It is here to help you with buying the items that are required. If you already have bought all the items you should start the quest I guess that you're restarting the GE script and it is stopping because you have already bought everything. 

In the future, if you are going to run it on P2P there's an option in the top menu, which will allow you to enable/disable the GE on start. So you will be able to simply start the script and it'll buy every required item and will continue with the quest(s).

So in your case what you should do is simply start the script without the GE feature. Make sure you follow the instructions that I have in the main post. :)

Edited by Roma

omg it works now lol well rip me there goes my 5 hours used all of them just trying to get it to work

Do not worry I'll auth you another 5 hours just tell me when to.

wow really? your so nice!!! could you do it now because im really exited to see it in action

Done :) let me know if you run into issues. Make sure that this box is unticked on start: 220E24e.png

sometimes it's bad at prince ali rescue when combat level is low, guards mess u up,

also usage of better food than lobsters would be better, like sharks, or let me choose in general,

once at fight arena he went bare handed into the arena, he could either die at prince ali rescue or comee after que from waterfall.

the other thing, with simlpe vampire slayer if he clicks at a man and attacks him by accident at the bar, he'll endlessly try to talk to harlow when this stupid man keeps attacking.

oh and with waterfall once he was stuck at finding the bookcase, and err, once he was stuck at tourist trap taking plans, because he didn't get the book from the bookcase, somewhat similar case with the book from waterfall (baxtorian).

other than that, money well spent.

oh and as we speak, he's stuck after tree gnome village having prince ali rescue next in the que.

EZqhJCs.png

yvoGfVK.png

Edited by dream123