Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Does this has bugs?

i havent run into any bugs besides myself messing up and forgetting to put the runes at the top of the inventory but other than that its flawless for me :shrug:

WHAT? You gave me 5 hours of trial exactly because it stopped while I was making the Tree Gnome Village quest at 9:30 my time. 

You gave this at:

#448 icon_share.png
    post_online.png Roma
    Posted Today, 04:32 AM

And I got up at 8:30AM my time, ended at 9:30 AM. Why should I lie? I just want to try this script and buy it if it works. Please do not call me a liar if you don't have any evidence of this because I won't recommend you or your script just because you're accusing me of something I'm not.

Happy day for you and please don't buy her script, tried it for 30 mins and doesn't work at all.

#448 icon_share.png
    post_online.png Roma
    Posted Today, 04:32 AM

It does, don't buy it.

311154e5a1cbfa6f4c7615027daa6a0a.png

Does this has bugs?

There's an issue with animal magnetism banking right now, if you have items like bones to peaches or potatoe in your bank. Other than that it works fine. :)

how do i get around it needing teleports? im ftp

Authed :)

can you remove me from being authed i want to try it when i get members because right now i cant use it 

how do i get around it needing teleports? im ftp

can you remove me from being authed i want to try it when i get members because right now i cant use it 

Umm sure, but you can use it in F2P also. Make sure you read the main post (look at the FAQ).