Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Authed :)

Bought the script about 10min ago and it stuck in ge

https://i.gyazo.com/1d5accff3a4fe3ff97dcbab77c15e6db.png

Also you should add the knight sword in there as well so its an easy lvl 29 smithing to hit reqs for the other quest. Btw i just clicked out of it so its working now. Will keep you updated

Also for the necklace of passage it won't buy since 3500gp is to low i suggest changing it to 6k buying price

Edited by manu1205

Bought the script about 10min ago and it stuck in ge

https://i.gyazo.com/1d5accff3a4fe3ff97dcbab77c15e6db.png

Also you should add the knight sword in there as well so its an easy lvl 29 smithing to hit reqs for the other quest. Btw i just clicked out of it so its working now. Will keep you updated

Also for the necklace of passage it won't buy since 3500gp is to low i suggest changing it to 6k buying price

I have already fixed this potential issue in V2.6 and pushed it together with the widgets fix and dragon slayer. :)

Is there a way to finish Vampire Slayer in F2p? I have currently only tested the bot in p2p but it will use the amulet of glory to complete the quest, how will it with this in f2p?

I haven't tested the quests in F2P but they should work, you'll have to use the Grand exchange script or buy the items manually, and disable the 'auto buy' feature in the top menu.

When will it run the Dragon Slayer quest? only reason I bought it ;p

The SDN manager is absent this weekend, so hopefully on monday.

Awesome, sounds good to me! Thanks man, keep up the good work

After using the script to do a few quests, I'm noticing that it lacks a few things. The first issue is that it doesn't use items in your bank already and just buys them for an overprice from the grand exchange. The second is that if you have to stop the quest at any point, it doesn't continue from where you stopped and will have to do the whole quest again. Is it just me having these issues or is it normal?

Awesome, sounds good to me! Thanks man, keep up the good work

After using the script to do a few quests, I'm noticing that it lacks a few things. The first issue is that it doesn't use items in your bank already and just buys them for an overprice from the grand exchange. The second is that if you have to stop the quest at any point, it doesn't continue from where you stopped and will have to do the whole quest again. Is it just me having these issues or is it normal?

It currently is checking for the item stacks, so if for example you need 3 water runes and you have 2 it'll buy 3, but if you have 3+ in your bank or inventory it shouldn't buy any.

You should be able to continue most quests as long as you have the required items in your inventory, but why would you stop the script anyways?

Edit: to continue a quest you have to unselect the 'automatically buy items on start' feature in the top menu bar->settings. 

Edit2: V2.6 is now on the SDN please let me know if you notice any bugs :).

Edited by Roma

Sorry I was vague, bot died during waterfall and fight arena. when I tried to restart it, it just stares at my bank. Hopefully resuming quests at their specific points will be implemented not sure how difficult that logic is, but it would be nice! :)

STILL AN AMAZING PIECE OF WORK  :wub: .
    Thank you!

P.S. Dragon slayer was flawless!
    :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Edited by asdf8

hi mate great script! very minimum input to get it going! quested on multiple accounts all great! thanks keep up the good work.

Only problem I get sometimes is that it get stucks at Banking or G/E and floats above for minutes until i pause and manual open Bank/GE. Thought ill let you know :)

Sorry I was vague, bot died during waterfall and fight arena. when I tried to restart it, it just stares at my bank. Hopefully resuming quests at their specific points will be implemented not sure how difficult that logic is, but it would be nice! :)

STILL AN AMAZING PIECE OF WORK  :wub: .

Thank you!

P.S. Dragon slayer was flawless!  

I will most likely work on death walking once I'm done with all the quests (currently you can resume the quests unless you die).  To continue a quest you have to disable the 'auto buy items' feature in the settings, else the bot will withdraw coins and walk to the GE.

I have some ideas/suggestions on how to improve waterfall and I will improve fight arena too hopefully soon. 

Thanks for the feedback! 

hi mate great script! very minimum input to get it going! quested on multiple accounts all great! thanks keep up the good work.

Only problem I get sometimes is that it get stucks at Banking or G/E and floats above for minutes until i pause and manual open Bank/GE. Thought ill let you know :)

I have fixed a Grand exchange bug (that has been reported by Manu1205), not sure if that's the one, but it should not occur in V2.6 anymore. 

I am unsure how to recreate the banking bug, but I will do my best to find and fix it. If you know how to recreate it, please let me know on skype/discord/via pm, that would help a lot! :)

Glad that you like the script!

Edited by Roma