Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The story of the boy and girl: part 1

ikiddoi

the story of a boy and a girl  

5 members have voted

1. 1. want part 2?

• No
      • Nein
      • ingen
      • Br

I woke up at 12:00(12 noon) i heard a girl talking to herself for the pass 3 days, i went outside to talk with her.

I asked her''can i play with you?'' I thought she would be very lonely otherwise she wouldn't talk to herself. We played with each other in the small park. there was a lot to do for example there were swings and small bikes but there weren't a lot of people in the park. 

We stayed at the park till late i became pretty hungry also that girl was very hungry you could hear her stomach making weird sounds.

So i asked if she liked to eat ice cream ''Yeah but i don't have money with me.'' i said "its fine i have some you dont have to pay me back since we had ton of fun." as we went to the ice bar the stoplight turned green.

She walked first and dragged me with her suddenly i heard a car and the girl(gender neutral) was smiling at me and said good luck, and everything went red. My face was full of blood i screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH" what is this i suddenly looked at my surroundings i saw a pool of blood and i only held her arm i scream again "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH". The ambulance came pretty quickly but as i assumed she was spot dead, why did she smile at me, why did she say good luck. I actually felt happy to see her dying i still don't know why my inner class(=java)=(inner self) was happy and i kept thinking about her dead. there were suddenly ton of people at the park.

The next day i woke up and it was again 12 noon i looked out of my window and saw that girl again talking to herself.

story continue's part 2 later this day. 

TL;DR: https://imgur.com/account/favorites/a1nlx

Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

-William Shakespeare -

Archived