Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • wondering about members bans?

Theorems

Hey guys,

So I know and have experienced that if you get caught botting on F2P you get an immediate perma-ban. I was reading some forum posts from around 2014 that said member accounts that looked like someones main caught botting usually just get 2-day bans and stat rollbacks instead of getting perma-banned. I could not find any posts about this topic from a more recent date.  What are your experiences on members account that had active subscriptions? I already can tell from botting my members account that the ban rates are waaay lower but I want to know what happens IF I do get banned. TY

In my experience main accounts have almost always gotten a 2 day ban first. I've had members accounts that weren't mains that were perm banned on the first time though, so its not just f2p/p2p that is considered.

If you bot on your main (for xp), you usually first get a 2-day ban. If you get caught again, you get a perm ban.

If you bot on your main (for xp), you usually first get a 2-day ban. If you get caught again, you get a perm ban.

I can confirm this! first i got a 2 day ban, then a perm ban. But the perm ban was kind of wierd - it was like my account got deleted, i could not even log in to check if i was banned, an what for... (when I logged in it said this account does not exist. But i was able to change my password and still got e-mail from jagex)

A few weeks ago I tried to log into the account again, and it worked, so I was banned for 2 years, no stats rolled back, bank still there.

I can confirm this! first i got a 2 day ban, then a perm ban. But the perm ban was kind of wierd - it was like my account got deleted, i could not even log in to check if i was banned, an what for... (when I logged in it said this account does not exist. But i was able to change my password and still got e-mail from jagex)

A few weeks ago I tried to log into the account again, and it worked, so I was banned for 2 years, no stats rolled back, bank still there.

wait so you weren't actually perma banned?

wait so you weren't actually perma banned?

apparently not... i realy don't know what happened and how it happened but after 2 (or maybe 3) years i am back on my account and continue botting to max lvl^^

Archived