Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Is being banned inevitable?

beanface

Hey everyone! 

I am new to scripting :)

Just curious if being banned is guaranteed? or is it how often you script for etc? and if you get banned sometimes, is it quite frequently? 

I was banned the other day for 2 days. but I think that was for the auto clicker i used for fletching, not the melee script I was using. Not too sure

But just curious how likely it is to get banned. 

Thanks

Abby xx

Hey everyone! 

I am new to scripting :)

Just curious if being banned is guaranteed? or is it how often you script for etc? and if you get banned sometimes, is it quite frequently? 

I was banned the other day for 2 days. but I think that was for the auto clicker i used for fletching, not the melee script I was using. Not too sure

But just curious how likely it is to get banned. 

Thanks

Abby xx

Pretty much inevitable, there's not been solid botting in runescape with no bans for a long time, your're almost guaranteed to get a ban 

Pretty much inevitable, there's not been solid botting in runescape with no bans for a long time, your're almost guaranteed to get a ban 

How long would an account usually last you? 

Depends entirely on the methods you use and how long you bot for and if you're botting on f2p or p2p. 

One thing I've personally noticed is almost a lot of my bans come on Monday and Thursday around 10am UK time (Jagex time).

This being said I was botting 2 accounts this Monday at 10am and only the newer of the two was banned. The other account survived through Thursday and is still going now and I have no idea why this is. 

TL;DR - depends on what and how long you bot, f2p or p2p, quest points seem to make a difference. 

It depends on the method how long its ran where its ran how well the script is made. Lots of things will make it last longer or shorter 

To clarify with what was said above, if you only bot an account, I feel a ban is pretty inevitable. If you mix botting and playing legitimately on an account, you can evade bans if doing it correctly. I personally have botted well over 500 hours on my main and used it to do testing on all of my scripts and it's yet to receive a ban. It's been over a year.

Archived