Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mules getting banned? Open! Main Servicing off a level 3.

oh_my_goth

The idea is to make a lvl 3 (your lvl 3, your own account, this is NOT buying an account, this is me creating one for you)  

The botting process will be something such as this:

Use a wildy looting script for about 40 minutes for starting cash (limit in-game trading and IP-flagging).  Use gp to buy items off GE, go to combat & skillings.  After a certain point, I will switch over to questing a few quests for some free/quick xp. (minimal questing, 3-5 quests, unless otherwise specified and paid extra, for) A lot of breaks will be included, running no longer than 45 minutes at a time.  Multiple different combat scripts afterwords.  Emphasis on DIFFERENT.

The account CAN have resting days  to clear off any possible delayed bans (recommened), but it is up to the customer.  However, I will NOT be held liable after the account is in your possession in regards to bans/locks.  You WILL recieve a refund of sorts (the money or a backup account if I have any) for a ban within 1 hour of recieving the account (not lock).

The finished result would be a minimum of:

- 500 skills to be able to have a free name change with membership (no better anti-ban imo)

- 70 Combat

- 5 Quests. 

- 40 defence

- 60 attack

- 60 strength

- 20 fishing

- 20 cooking

- 45 magic

- 50 hp

- 500k cash/bank wealth.

(Minimum.  most of the accounts will have higher stats, I'm just laying out examples of a base per account)

Example accounts are these: 

https://gyazo.com/aa583574d0cf1599e64cf5babf66ea15

https://gyazo.com/9524e1081d2d02d0447d5f816937503c

Not showing all stats, for security reasons

---Pricing---

- 30m per finished account.  Price is not negotiable. 

- Requests will be extra charge.

- First 2 customers get a 5m discount! :)

---Terms of Service---

- Payment will be made up front, in full, before the service begins.  

- You supply lvl 3

- You supply 3m for a bond (do NOT give the 3m to the account, as this will compromise my no-trading/linking Policy)

- It's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to supply a FRESH Proxy, but not necessary , however I am NOT responsible for account locks (supplying proxy lowers this risk immensly)

- If the account gets banned mid-training you can get a bond refund, or I could supply one of my personal accounts I've created for this purpose (once payment has been made) 

- I WILL be botting to create these accounts.  I have alot of private/premium scripts from a different botting client, and over 15 premium scripts here on DreamBot.

-  IF THE ACCOUNT YOU SUPLY IS BANNED WITHIN 1 HOUR, I WILL CONSIDER IT A DELAYED BAN AND WILL NOT ISSUE A BOND REFUND

- You will NOT log onto the account until the service is completed, failure to comply may result in the service being terminated WITHOUT refund.

- I have the right to deny service to anyone I believe is starting to sound sketchy/untrustworthy. 

- The account will take approximately 5-10 days to be completely created.

- You will leave positive feedback after the account is in your posession

This is a testing service.  it might not be long-term if not enough requests for this is made.

Why choose my service?

- It's your account, no fear of recovering/losing the account.

- Saves you time.

- No trading involved.  The account isn't linked with goldfarming IPs nor accounts.  

- Not botted more than 14 hours daily!

- Lots of breaks

- Premium & Private script usage.

- 500 skill for a name change to personalize your name, and get away from that yucky bot name "1877Pizza"

- Any gold the account needs for gear, it will make itself, and use the Grand Exchange to get these items.

Possible combat stats:

-70 + attack

-70 + strength

-60 + range

-60 + mage

-40 + Defence

-44 Prayer

Customize to your likings, but the combat level will not surpass 70, and total 525. If it does, fees will be charged.

Otherwise, the stats will be random, and you'll get what you've been promised, under "finished result" (the stats on finished results are not exact, that's the minimum, the actual 70-combat account will have higher stats depending on what we discuss prior to the service)

Extra Requests:

I also have access to Questing Scripts, however, these requests are NOT included in the service, and will be charged extra,  Waterfall , Tree Gnome Village, The Grand Tree, Vampire Slayer, Fight arena, Lost city.  (5 Quests, for NMZ if requested).  Animal Magnetism, Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost, Ernest the chicken.  Can also get a full set of void.  If anything isn't mentioned, feel free to ask.

I've came across an issue.  I have a decent farm to sustain, and it's becoming problematic to grow my farm, if/when my mules get banned. (trading 50 + bots can easily flag an IP address)

I've had about 7 mules banned the past 4 months (all under 40 combat)  and I came up with a method to create a "fake main" so to speak.

The idea is to make a lvl 3 (your lvl 3, your own account, this is NOT buying an account, this is me creating one for you)  

The botting process will be something such as this:

Use a wildy looting script for about 40 minutes for starting cash (limit in-game trading and IP-flagging).  Use gp to buy items off GE, go to combat & skillings.  After a certain point, I will switch over to questing a few quests for some free/quick xp. (minimal questing, 3-5 quests, unless otherwise specified and paid extra, for) A lot of breaks will be included, running no longer than 45 minutes at a time.  Multiple different combat scripts afterwords.  Emphasis on DIFFERENT.

The account CAN have resting days  to clear off any possible delayed bans (recommened), but it is up to the customer.  However, I will NOT be held liable after the account is in your possession in regards to bans/locks.  You WILL recieve a refund of sorts (the money or a backup account if I have any) for a ban within 1 hour of recieving the account (not lock).

The finished result would be a minimum of:

- 500 skills to be able to have a free name change with membership (no better anti-ban imo)

- 70 Combat

- 3-5 Quests.

- 40 defence

- 60 attack

- 60 strength

- 20 fishing

- 20 cooking

- 45 magic

- 50 hp

- 500k cash/bank wealth.

Example accounts are these: 

https://gyazo.com/aa583574d0cf1599e64cf5babf66ea15

https://gyazo.com/9524e1081d2d02d0447d5f816937503c

Not showing all stats, for security reasons

If you'd like specific combat stats (str/range/attk/def/range/mage)  it'll be discussed for an extra fee if I can do what you ask.  Otherwise, the stats will be random, and you'll only get what you've been promised, above.  

---Pricing---

- 35m per finished account.  Price is not negotiable. 

- Requests will be extra charge.

- First 2 customers get a 5m discount! :)

---Terms of Service---

- Payment will be made up front, in full, before the service begins.  

- You supply lvl 3 with bond/membership. 10 day minimum.

- It's ideal to supply a Proxy, but not necessary , however I am NOT responsible for account locks (supplying proxy lowers this risk)

- If the account gets banned mid-training you can get a bond refund, or I could supply one of my personal accounts I've created for this purpose (once payment has been made) 

- I WILL be botting to create these accounts.  I have alot of private/premium scripts from a different botting client, and over 15 premium scripts here on DreamBot.

-  IF THE ACCOUNT YOU SUPLY IS BANNED WITHIN 1 HOUR, I WILL CONSIDER IT A DELAYED BAN AND WILL NOT ISSUE A BOND REFUND

- You will NOT log onto the account until the service is completed, failure to do so may result in the service being terminated WITHOUT refund.

- I have the right to deny service to anyone I believe is starting to sound sketchy/unworthy. 

- The account will take approximately 5-10 days to be completely created.

- You will leave positive feedback after the account is in your posession

This is a testing service.  it might not be long-term if not enough requests for this is made.

The point of a mule is that everything is hand done isn't it.....

The point of a mule is that everything is hand done isn't it.....

To each their own.  I'm being clear with my botting intentions.  Whatever muling precatuions/xferring methods people take is completely up to them.  The point of a mule is to look  like a real account, not an obvious, throwaway account.

If this service isn't for you, please, refrain from spamming my thread.

what is this for bs?

accounts with these stats sell easily for 3-8m.. not 35m

You're missing the point entirely.  This is to be YOUR account, under one IP, with no trade history, or other incriminating links to other bots/RWT.  It's supposed to simulate a real player.  

I'm not making these accounts for goldfarming.  I'm making these accounts for muling.  I'm taking extra precautions to make this the case.  If you're looking to buy an account, look elsewhere, m8.  This is a service for something entirely different.

Price seems a little high for an odd service but good luck

Lowered it 5m.  I'm charging for my time, and quality. I'm not going to spend 1 week creating an account, just to charge like $6/6m.   These bots are not being used for goldfarming.  I am NOT making extra profit off of creating these accounts.  This is for people that need an individual, personal accounts for muling, or simply for pking/to own a 70 combat account for whatever reasons you may like.  I have access to many resources, more than the average/new botter does.  Scripts, premium/private, other botting client, with hundreds of dollars invested into scripts.  Im offering to do something a noob might not be able to successfully do without flagging their account with multiple IPs and still not recieve a ban.  It's a semi-slow process, to age the account and make it look realistic.

Thanks for the wishes. :)

Lowered it 5m.  I'm charging for my time, and quality. I'm not going to spend 1 week creating an account, just to charge like $6/6m.   These bots are not being used for goldfarming.  I am NOT making extra profit off of creating these accounts.  This is for people that need an individual, personal accounts for muling, or simply for pking/to own a 70 combat account for whatever reasons you may like.  I have access to many resources, more than the average/new botter does.  Scripts, premium/private, other botting client, with hundreds of dollars invested into scripts.  Im offering to do something a noob might not be able to successfully do without flagging their account with multiple IPs and still not recieve a ban.  It's a semi-slow process, to age the account and make it look realistic.

Thanks for the wishes. :)

your funny man lol

Archived