Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

15 minutes ago, Nex said:

404 pic not found

I embedded it now.

1XsByKW.gif

It does this all the time, making the script barely functional and very sketchy.

Edited by MadsPH

18 minutes ago, MadsPH said:

I embedded it now.

1XsByKW.gif

It does this all the time, making the script barely functional and very sketchy.

o i see, ye i can fix that will push it to the sdn tonight, sorry about that

1 minute ago, Nex said:

o i see, ye i can fix that will push it to the sdn tonight, sorry about that

Thank you!

By the way, I noticed that the isInCombat()-method isn't very reliable in this scenario. I wrote a private script that had this same behavior, even though I checked if the local player is in combat before attacking the next target. I ended up checking the NPCs in the area for isInteracting() with the local player, and it solved it. I don't know how you check if the player is in combat though. Maybe you know some things I don't. 

1 minute ago, MadsPH said:

Thank you!

By the way, I noticed that the isInCombat()-method isn't very reliable in this scenario. I wrote a private script that had this same behavior, even though I checked if the local player is in combat before attacking the next target. I ended up checking the NPCs in the area for isInteracting() with the local player, and it solved it. I don't know how you check if the player is in combat though. Maybe you know some things I don't. 

ye i have some ways to fix this ;) 

Bought this script and really like it, but.. is there a way to make it pick up all low lvl herbs, including gaum, marintil and tarromin? These herbs for training herblore are why I bought the c.d script in addition to a rock crab script for xp

Edited by RickyX

On 7/11/2017 at 11:40 AM, Nex said:

Pushed a fix for the looting,

this is the looting:

"Grimy harralander", "Grimy avantoe", "Grimy irit leaf", "Grimy kwuarm", "Grimy ranarr weed", "Grimy lantadyme", "Grimy dwarf weed",
        "Grimy cadantine", "Law rune", "Nature rune", "Mithril bolts", "Ensouled chaos druid head"

Some direction on where to learn how to add a couple more herbs would be greatly appreciated :) I want to noob herbs too haha

hey @Nex this looks great (obviusly coming from u), can u add edgeville dungeon support and loting bag? that really will make this script very nice :D 

6 minutes ago, axldeth said:

hey @Nex this looks great (obviusly coming from u), can u add edgeville dungeon support and loting bag? that really will make this script very nice :D 

That would require deathwalking and regearing. and i wont have time in the near future to add this :(

5 minutes ago, Nex said:

That would require deathwalking and regearing. and i wont have time in the near future to add this :(

so bad man ,can be a great thing to implement