Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

Hi, I am getting stuck on "Attacking druid.." after the bot uses teletab. So events is: Inventory full -> Use Teletab -> standing in falador. If it functions properly should be bank items -> walk back to Taverly correct? I ticked Use Teletabs, Loot Harralander on, no food... my bank inventory have teletabs available. Ty, if possible could help me debug this or fix!

EDIT: SOMETIMES IT IS STUCK IN FALADOR ON "Using Teletab..." like that!! not always "attacking druid" I am testing now with Use Teletabs unticked, will update.

EDIT2: YES IT IS WORKING WITH UNTICKED Use teletabs... BUT SLOWER DUE TO HAVING TO RUN MORE DISTANCES! hope I can get a fix for using teletab!! thanks

• [ERROR]02:32:07: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I found a bug: if a Random appears during combat with a druid, after the Random is dismissed, the script does not continue attacking the druid that is in combat (maybe needs auto-retaliate on? IF THATS THE CASE THEN NO BUG), and tries to attack other druids. is there a fix, or turn on auto-retaliate?

Edited by Tzheng

Hi, I am getting stuck on "Attacking druid.." after the bot uses teletab. So events is: Inventory full -> Use Teletab -> standing in falador. If it functions properly should be bank items -> walk back to Taverly correct? I ticked Use Teletabs, Loot Harralander on, no food... my bank inventory have teletabs available. Ty, if possible could help me debug this or fix!

EDIT: SOMETIMES IT IS STUCK IN FALADOR ON "Using Teletab..." like that!! not always "attacking druid" I am testing now with Use Teletabs unticked, will update.

EDIT2: YES IT IS WORKING WITH UNTICKED Use teletabs... BUT SLOWER DUE TO HAVING TO RUN MORE DISTANCES! hope I can get a fix for using teletab!! thanks

• [ERROR]02:32:07: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I found a bug: if a Random appears during combat with a druid, after the Random is dismissed, the script does not continue attacking the druid that is in combat (maybe needs auto-retaliate on? IF THATS THE CASE THEN NO BUG), and tries to attack other druids. is there a fix, or turn on auto-retaliate?

Now this is a quality bug report, yea il add that it will auto attack today :D

also will see if i can do that tab bug u had & add a failsafe for it.

thanks for the report!

Now this is a quality bug report, yea il add that it will auto attack today :D

also will see if i can do that tab bug u had & add a failsafe for it.

thanks for the report!

hey! thanks for the work, I'll keep updating if I find more problems!

one that happened today: The bot got stuck under the ladder. When the inventory was filled, the bot began to walk from druids to the ladder. After reaching the left side of the ladder, the bot believes that it had gone up the ladder, and the next action says "walking to bank" however, the character is still inside of the dungeon and did not yet go up ladder. The bot remains stuck there until reset and manually walk up the ladder.

It only happened twice... but I am not sure how to reproduce this bug, or the cause as the bot did not return any error code! Maybe something bugged about "climbing ladder" function! Thanks again

Hey, so I got banned today and I expected it because this my first account with using hacks xD... Lasted quite a few days. Anyways, I checked the log just to see what happened as I was asleep. Here are some errors that showed up, hope it can help somehow! I was running the script at Taverly with loot harralander ticked on. No food, no teletab. I used ranged with rapid fire. Will make a new account, hopefully get further :^). Any tips on avoiding ban? ty

Edit: temp banned 1 day only.

• [ERROR]23:42:16: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]23:43:28: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]23:50:01: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]23:51:56: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]23:54:18: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:05:54: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]00:06:32: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:09:03: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]00:12:02: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:13:10: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:13:57: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:20:17: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [iNFO]00:40:14: Starting random event solver DISMISS...
    • [iNFO]00:40:18: Random event solver DISMISS finished!
    • [ERROR]00:48:59: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:350) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.handleMovement(MoveEvent.java:284) at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:92) at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.executeMouseEvent(Mouse.java:649) at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:564) at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:551) at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:50:34: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:51:03: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]00:58:03: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]00:59:47: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]01:20:41: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]01:21:48: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]01:27:11: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:28:13: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:28:26: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:30:23: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:30:50: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]01:34:02: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [ERROR]01:38:29: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:40:02: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:41:04: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:41:49: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at nodes.Druids.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]01:43:41: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException
    • [iNFO]01:49:37: Starting random event solver LOGIN...
    • [iNFO]01:49:37: Starting auto-login handler...
    • [WARN]01:49:50: High severity server response, stopping script!DISABLED
    Edited by Tzheng

Hey, so I got banned today and I expected it because this my first account with using hacks xD... Lasted quite a few days. Anyways, I checked the log just to see what happened as I was asleep. Here are some errors that showed up, hope it can help somehow! I was running the script at Taverly with loot harralander ticked on. No food, no teletab. I used ranged with rapid fire. Will make a new account, hopefully get further :^). Any tips on avoiding ban? ty

Edit: temp banned 1 day only.

Hi, thank you for the report, but without any actual bugs im not sure what im looking at gonna need some info like didnt it eat or loot or something i need a little description.

As for the bans..

This is a heavy botted script + area so u cant avoid them.

However the trick is to make accounts last aslong as possible & make a nice profit each time so i have some tips:

- Use good clean proxies

- When making the accounts set the age to 18-21

- Bot with human-like breaks

- Dont bot more than 10h a day

also to maximise profits id suggest to mule every end of the day.

Hope this helps & gl ;)

Edited by Nex

Hey, had the same issue as Tzheng. It teleports out but is stuck in Falador on teleporting out.

Some more info on how i can reproduce this & fix please :)

When inventory is full, it clicks on teletab correctly, but instead of walking to bank to start new trip, it will log out due to inactivity in the center of falador.

When inventory is full, it clicks on teletab correctly, but instead of walking to bank to start new trip, it will log out due to inactivity in the center of falador.

Pushed a fix & tested it a few times seem to work now, should be updated within 24h

c0ad08b0cad3fa57f9993ad98b622a18.png