Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Difference between getting the count of items, and getting the count of a stack.

Rubick

I see. I'm learning as much as possible lately, I really do appreciate you explaining this and helping. Is there anyway you can explain the Lambda expression part? And what it's saying in layman's terms? Essentially my question is; How is what the script is "saying" changed when adding the "() - >" before ground feather?

Edit: I just saw Pudge's post above this after asking, so I think I understand now. Another explanation from another person is always helpful still.

a lambda is an anonymous function that you use to reduce boilerplater code (code that is used in many places without changes such as in interfaces)

lambda expression call the abstract method from a functional interface -- these contain only 1 abstract method otherwise you cannot use lambda for the interface.

lambdas have no access modifiers, no return type, and no name -- hence them being anonymous, all they do is call the single abstract method in that interface

this site has simple examples

a lambda is an anonymous function that you use to reduce boilerplater code (code that is used in many places without changes such as in interfaces)

lambda expression call the abstract method from a functional interface -- these contain only 1 abstract method otherwise you cannot use lambda for the interface.

lambdas have no access modifiers, no return type, and no name -- hence them being anonymous, all they do is call the single abstract method in that interface

this site has simple examples

You are the man! Thanks again.  :D

Archived