Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dropping Mechanic Issues

gdunham0299

My client appears to have a problem with dropping items. On multiple scripts where dropping is enabled as part of the task (woodcutting, fishing, mining) my client will usually drop all the items without problem. But occasionally the bot won't drop the last material, instead clicking on it and freezing, not moving or continuing the script in anyway. And since an action is enabled the account will stay logged in for as many hours until I'm able to check it and undo the action. I've tried turning my shift drop off and it still happens, and suggestions or fixes?

I've experienced a similar problem - it skips over an item, usually not the last one.

I fixed this by adding multiple checks to make sure the inventory does't contains the item or anything at all.

Since you're using SDN scripts, there isn't much you can do.

I would reccomend sending a message to the devs about this problem so they can fix it by adding in checks to make sure the task was carried out properly.

Archived