Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to use camera.rotateto?

xdanishgamerz

So i was about to make my first script for Dreambot. I'm making a cow killer script that should kill cows, pick up hide and then bank when inventory is full.

The problem is that sometimes the cows is out of the screen, and because of that the bot won't attack them.

I tried to do something like this

NPC Cow = getNpcs().getClosest("Cow");

if (Cow.isOnScreen()){

blablabla

}else{

Camera.rotateTo(Cow);

}

Sadly This don't work. Can someone tell me how to fix this :)?

Edit: I found out how to use the Camera Rotation.

I had to use getCamera() instead of just Camera() for some reason >_> 

Edit: I found out how to use the Camera Rotation.

I had to use getCamera() instead of just Camera() for some reason >_> 

Oh the reason for this is the type of API we provide, which is a non-static, the reason being for getCamera(), since your grabbing a instance of Camera which was instantiated inside of the class your calling from. Some API's use static references, which then Camera.rotateTo() would probably work. Though long story short, we really don't like static API's, along with a few other performance reasons we chose to use a non-static based API.

Oh the reason for this is the type of API we provide, which is a non-static, the reason being for getCamera(), since your grabbing a instance of Camera which was instantiated inside of the class your calling from. Some API's use static references, which then Camera.rotateTo() would probably work. Though long story short, we really don't like static API's, along with a few other performance reasons we chose to use a non-static based API.

Cool, cool. Just make a java noob like me confused.. I already got stuck again when it came to travel a path. ._.

Cool, cool. Just make a java noob like me confused.. I already got stuck again when it came to travel a path. ._.

We do provide web walking, and all you have to do to use it is to call:

getWalking().walk(new Tile(3300, 3300, 0)); // Tile is the end location

It will take one step each time you call that method, so you can control how it loops!

We do provide web walking, and all you have to do to use it is to call:

getWalking().walk(new Tile(3300, 3300, 0)); // Tile is the end location

It will take one step each time you call that method, so you can control how it loops!

Oh.. I've never used that before, why don't the client provide paths? Isnt it easier to use?

Archived