Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Manu1205 off site scam

Sj709

@manu1205 do you mind explaining why the emails match?

So i'm guessing he bought an account that I bought last year from a used to be friend on PB. I had it for a month and then i sold it to Roka. It was then recovered and Roka filed a dispute against saying i recovered the account. I had no idea and i swore that it ant me and i gave back his money. SO now this guy probably bought an account from a no feedback user which was probably the same guy who scammed me and now thinks its me because of the same email recovery. I'm indian btw so why would i have wasabi in my email anyway lol.

@manu1205 do you mind explaining why the emails match?

is this topic closed? because i have people skyping me asking about this dispute. False accusations are made and he should provide messages regarding me scamming him as well.

So i'm guessing he bought an account that I bought last year from a used to be friend on PB. I had it for a month and then i sold it to Roka. It was then recovered and Roka filed a dispute against saying i recovered the account. I had no idea and i swore that it ant me and i gave back his money. SO now this guy probably bought an account from a no feedback user which was probably the same guy who scammed me and now thinks its me because of the same email recovery. I'm indian btw so why would i have wasabi in my email anyway lol.

is this topic closed? because i have people skyping me asking about this dispute. False accusations are made and he should provide messages regarding me scamming him as well.

Was Roka aware that you were not the original owner before the account got recovered/was it stated in your thread before you edited it to sold? (is there anyway for moderators to check the original post of the thread?)

Because it seems to me as if there was no mention of it in the original Skype conversation or on any posts on the thread until you were accused of recovering it and then mentioned it

If this is the case then that is poor practice

No, this case has not been closed.

To my understanding @rokaHakor was told that @manu1205 was the original owner of the recovered account (by looking at the second picture, last post of rokaHakor).

@manu1205, I noticed you were very certain that the email [email protected] was fake. If it was fake, why would someone at OSBot use it as their Skype username?

What did you mean by "and its my brothers but wouldn't recover it because he doesn't play anymore"?

98dae0d71f9f1ceb9364ab57e4e8a911.png089825ce9f58b91d05fc6672c4d4edbd.png

Archived