Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

On 6/21/2023 at 1:11 AM, Bart big simp said:

It's not very safe to use in the mining guild or the motherlode mines. It runs to different ore clusters when mining iron and that's not something a normal person would do.
    Same with mlm it runs to different spots a lot in the lower level and a normal player would just stand at the same spot mining.
    It would be great if you could pick out some ores for it to mine and then it sticks to that instead of running around like a broken bot you know
    I've used it up until level 70 but now it feels too risky to use it anymore.

It is absolutelly terrible in MLM also when you try to mining iron in P2P mining guild it always drops unidentified minerals even if the box with minerals drop box is not checked

7 hours ago, thundernuts said:

anyway you can add sandstone mining ? like putting it in the grinder

This is not planned at the moment

1 minute ago, Darkingar said:

It is absolutelly terrible in MLM also when you try to mining iron in P2P mining guild it always drops unidentified minerals even if the box with minerals drop box is not checked

MLM cluster spots can be set to change or not more frequently in the UI. The spots are randomly chosen, otherwise everyone would choose 1 specific spot and be even worse long term across user base.  As for the iron clusters, you can manually set the cluster with a tile in the UI as well if you don't want it to move, if you choose free or automatic mode then you have to just take what it finds closest per se.
    Dropping unidentified minerals though is most likely a bug

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 8/4/2023 at 11:35 PM, Discorded said:

any plans for gem mining? amazing script btw both this and smither 

Not at the moment

1 hour ago, netsite said:
    can i have a test

You can use the automated trial on the store by clicking "Try"