Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Hello, i love the script, currently using it for Iron mining with 12 clients and have no bans so far,
    I was wondering if Gem mining and the use of Gem bags will ever be supported?

Great day in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I find this script a tad over engineered, The script keeps walking to random spots in barbarian village and then will click to mine which means it keeps walking around everywhere before mining the rock. And in the dwarven mine, I set it up to get coal and it went for tin?... 

Edited by Verda

• 2 weeks later...
    11 hours ago, kass said:

Hey, wanna try it out, can i get a free trial ? Thank you ! 

Trials are automated. Go to the script store and press "try" for a free trial

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

my main farms are from mining, why didn't i try all the scripts out in the start?

because I've been here about a month and after a trial of about 10 minutes i just think your scripts can't be beaten, love the built in mulling and how efficient it is, I'm going to run the trial then purchase when i wake up. ill make the money back in a day easy. wish you had a granite miner but I've never hit 23k exp per hr mining and banking iron in f2p until now haha 

amazing work

Works almost perfect. Been using this script for like... 10 days or so, 12-14h a day. My main is flagged because it got banned for botting in the past, expired offenses now. Yet while running this script for 10+ days no issues so far regarding being banned and stuff.

That being said I'd like to address 1 little problem which I noticed happening twice now. So I've been running this script in the motherload mine, and twice now the script keeps trying to deposit the pay-dirt in the hopper while the water is not running. Instead of fixing the water wheel (which it normally does) it just keeps spamming the hopper to deposit the ores. Made me pause the script, fix the water wheel myself, continue the script and then it worked again. I can imagine when I'm afking this could happen more often only for it to be fixed after the script hops worlds in set time interval.

It's a good price too for lifetime access. Way better than those scripters asking $25 a month for a brand new skilling script which still has all kinds of problems.

Edited by Karel_deGrote
    typo

On 12/28/2022 at 6:02 PM, kjdsfjkhsad23 said:

image.png.aca448c8cd848921106fb843dc04fcd5.png

Hi,

I have noticed that the script will get stuck at this location and then click on the lower level trying to mine.

Makes me cautious about leaving it on for long periods of time unattended.

Any help?

Did you ever actually reply/address/fix this issue?

Never heard back from you, never got a notification to say I had.

Apologies if I have missed it.