Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

16 hours ago, Bot66 said:

great script, was babysitting script to see if any problems only thing that was not working was anti-ban options... not once did it:

- rotate camera

-go afk for 10-30 secs

-check stats

-check friend list etc

The chance to do those actions is random with a certain percentage chance of each one and based off your username, if it didn't do those then it simply wasn't the time for it, and you would have to wait more time for it to happen

On 1/10/2023 at 7:57 AM, Neffarion said:

The chance to do those actions is random with a certain percentage chance of each one and based off your username, if it didn't do those then it simply wasn't the time for it, and you would have to wait more time for it to happen

i see, thanks for the reply :)

I’m completely new to scripts, 2 accs bant the next morning after using this script. Are there any tips you can give me please as to setting it up for less ban ? I used it to start mining accs from scratch…mine ore, bank ore, run for few hours….varrock east, al kharid, barbarian coal… never get past coal lvls to mine mith… banned before even making it to mith 

I've been using this over the last couple days it works great, here some small stuff i noticed.
    -When mining iron ore @ p2p mining guild it always goes to the exact same 3 rock spawn the furthest one which isnt terrible but quiet a few times it'll mine random rocks near by

-when going to deposit box at mlm it always runs past and than back to the depsoit box (almost the exact tile everytime as  well)
    perhaps it could just click deposit box from sack as that would make more sense to do?

Other than these small picky things the script is great :)

Awesome script! Used it in varrock, barbarian village no issues unfortunately f2p mining guild... had a problem after depositing at falador East bank it enters through dungeon entrance instead of entrance down mining guild... can this be fixed?

i'm having an issue where the script unequips my dragon pick and puts it in the bank and then takes out a rune pick even when i have dragon pick selected in the script editor. it does the same thing even when i have "use highest level pick available"