Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

19 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Are you talking about motherlode? Or normal mining? Because on motherlode you have the hammer therefor that isnt possible

yes in motherlode mine, and if u fill bankspaces before starting the script it is possible? then the hammer has no room to go into the bank and everything else will
    Make it like an extra choice in the starting setup?
    Clicking all ores seperately just seems so unnatural

2 minutes ago, sjorsswaglord said:

yes in motherlode mine, and if u fill bankspaces before starting the script it is possible? then the hammer has no room to go into the bank and everything else will
    Make it like an extra choice in the starting setup?
    Clicking all ores seperately just seems so unnatural

No thats very situational, its not something I'm going to implement
    What you can do is select the "all" on the deposit quantity and have the bot just click one single ore to deposit

bot gets stuck going left n right when mining in rimmington using the banking method in port sarim... when mined a full inv, supposed to head towards the deposit box but keeps going backwards lol... pretty bot-like. hopefully you can push out a fix soon :)

4 hours ago, Jus4RS said:

bot gets stuck going left n right when mining in rimmington using the banking method in port sarim... when mined a full inv, supposed to head towards the deposit box but keeps going backwards lol... pretty bot-like. hopefully you can push out a fix soon :)

Is it just that bank? Did you try other banks?
    Edit: Can't recreate this issue, please send me a recording of it

Edited by Neffarion

image.png.27489775729eaea9f792c274841df154.png

Went to bed knowing I'd probs get banned, but was still going strong after 6 1/2 hours. I also used this script on another account and was able to get 100 gold nuggets / level 65 mining as well.  Great Script for Motherload Mining, thanks!

13 hours ago, Neffarion said:

I could but I have no way to test it

What do you need? Do you have an account and just need the pickaxe or something or need an account all together to test it?