Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

39 minutes ago, schneeuwman said:

Is there a way to pay with paypal? and can i have a free trial please?

You can go to the script store, find the script and click on try to get a trial

As for the PayPal, I don't sell the script directly, it's all done through the dreambot store. If you can only use PayPal then you have to buy store vouchers off someone and use them to buy the script 

sometimes it glitches camera in al kharid, also predicting where ore will be would be better... would be cool also if somebody already mined an ore instead of you, it would click on the next one

also i disabled rotating, but it still starts rotate and glitching very

Edited by xrtw

2 hours ago, xrtw said:

sometimes it glitches camera in al kharid, also predicting where ore will be would be better... would be cool also if somebody already mined an ore instead of you, it would click on the next one

also i disabled rotating, but it still starts rotate and glitching very

You can't disable rotation in general. If you mean you disabled the anti ban rotation, that's different and only related to the anti ban

I've been having an issue with it. I'll start in a 3 rock iron cluster and the script will move me to a 2 rock cluster. Tried it in al karid mine and east ardounge mine, same results. Also when i try to manually set cluster the rocks will be detected but my character just stands there doing nothing.

Edited by richardv2124

9 minutes ago, richardv2124 said:

I've been having an issue with it. I'll start in a 3 rock iron cluster and the script will move me to a 2 rock cluster. Tried it in al karid mine and east ardounge mine, same results. Also when i try to manually set cluster the rocks will be detected but my character just stands there doing nothing.

Please add me on discord (Neffarion#0001) or record this happening. I tried to reproduce both issues, and I'm not being able to

6 hours ago, Neffarion said:

You can't disable rotation in general. If you mean you disabled the anti ban rotation, that's different and only related to the anti ban

i send you message with video, added to discord, no respond..

Hey, I am currently on the 6hr trial trying it out at MLM but all it does when I start it is play around with the player attack settings. Nothing happens other than it messing around with those. Been noticing that on other scripts as well.

I'm sure I'm missing something or setting something up wrong. Thanks, hoping it works out so I can buy

16 minutes ago, JD Unit said:

Hey, I am currently on the 6hr trial trying it out at MLM but all it does when I start it is play around with the player attack settings. Nothing happens other than it messing around with those. Been noticing that on other scripts as well.

I'm sure I'm missing something or setting something up wrong. Thanks, hoping it works out so I can buy

What is your character using? What settings did you put in the GUI? I need more information if I'm to help you