Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

20 hours ago, Sheikh B said:

Hey bro just a heads up that there's a small issue with profit tracking for the Upper Motherlode task. It changes the bank from the deposit bin to the chest, so it only records gems that are deposited into the chest, not the ores from the deposit bin. The only other problem I have is mining rune in the P2P guild. I notice while the bot worldhops, it accidentally moves to the other end of the cave and mines random ores on occasion. 

Can you by any means record the last one and pm it to me? thanks

Im Having An Issue Wherre The Bot Seems To Keep Moving Further Away From The Radious Selected.. Im Infront Of 2 Rocks, But Seems To Click On Further Rocks Away From Initial Set... I Dont Understand Why It Keeps Doing That, Pretty Frustrating. I Tried It On Rimmington Location.. Please Check This Out When You Get A Chance, Thanks

I Was Also Wondering If Maybe You Can Add  AFeature To "CTRL+Rock Select" That We Want To Mine? Or Have A "Stand Still" Option So That Bot Doesnt Move Out Of Place Wondering Around Lol That Would Help Greatly In Certain Areas

10 hours ago, Jus4RS said:

Im Having An Issue Wherre The Bot Seems To Keep Moving Further Away From The Radious Selected.. Im Infront Of 2 Rocks, But Seems To Click On Further Rocks Away From Initial Set... I Dont Understand Why It Keeps Doing That, Pretty Frustrating. I Tried It On Rimmington Location.. Please Check This Out When You Get A Chance, Thanks

I'm not being able to reproduce the issue. Can you please record this and send it to me? Thank you

10 hours ago, Jus4RS said:

I Was Also Wondering If Maybe You Can Add  AFeature To "CTRL+Rock Select" That We Want To Mine? Or Have A "Stand Still" Option So That Bot Doesnt Move Out Of Place Wondering Around Lol That Would Help Greatly In Certain Areas

There's already a stand still option which is the rock cluster mode, if you set the radius to 1 it won't move from the tile it has either automatically set or manually set by the user in the gui

Does what it is ament to do, have no complaints but the effects on click is abit next lvl for my taste  (good thing I can turn it off), will use this on motherload mine in the next few days, does the script also do the ore deposit in motherload mine and collect unidentified materials and gold nuggets?? I purchased this I think yesterday and if you are reading this thinking about purchasing it please do, its easy to use and does a great job.

1 hour ago, djvive said:

Does what it is ament to do, have no complaints but the effects on click is abit next lvl for my taste  (good thing I can turn it off), will use this on motherload mine in the next few days, does the script also do the ore deposit in motherload mine and collect unidentified materials and gold nuggets?? I purchased this I think yesterday and if you are reading this thinking about purchasing it please do, its easy to use and does a great job.

Yea, you have the option to keep or drop the unidentified materials, the golden nuggets are always collected

On 12/15/2020 at 7:30 AM, Neffarion said:

I'm not being able to reproduce the issue. Can you please record this and send it to me? Thank you

There's already a stand still option which is the rock cluster mode, if you set the radius to 1 it won't move from the tile it has either automatically set or manually set by the user in the gui

Ok Figured Out The Problem Lol Thank God! Thanks Again

Edited by Jus4RS

It doesnt drop ores like if mined to 21 or something and next area is varrock and bag is half full with ores then it doesnt drop them. and sometimes it gets gold bags and random tin ores or something then it doesnt drop them.. Easy ban with that...

1 hour ago, Jus4RS said:

Ok Figured Out The Problem Lol Thank God! Thanks Again

I'll be making the tile radius more precise and the cluster detection better next update. Expect it to drop sometime tomorrow

1 hour ago, Veltix said:

It doesnt drop ores like if mined to 21 or something and next area is varrock and bag is half full with ores then it doesnt drop them. and sometimes it gets gold bags and random tin ores or something then it doesnt drop them.. Easy ban with that...

I'll also be adding an option to drop all the inventory (except the tool if theres any) when the task starts

10 hours ago, Neffarion said:

Yea, you have the option to keep or drop the unidentified materials, the golden nuggets are always collected

LOVE IT!!!!